Living with a hernia (aka woman).

i've been tossing round this idea with my woman, tossing it round in my head we financially arnt ready to as im out of work right now. But the whole time we have been together not one fight ever in 1.5 years. The only thing that concerns me is her reaction to my WoW/internet time :lol:

dorian gray said:
anyway, NAD, co-habitation is a large error in judgement. Don't live together until you're married. What's the point of "shacking up"?
Don't do it man

Isn't it better to test the waters and move in together BEFORE you get married? Since if you do it the other way around and then find out you can't stand living with each other you're pretty much screwed... imo..... but what do I know!

Statistically (in the US where people are stupid) more couples stay together after marriage if they haven't previously lived together. I don't know about statistics from other countries, but hey, at least I know that there are other countries, and that's what counts.

I wonder how many of those couples are happy in their marriage and don't just stay together because of the ring on their fingers though

I dont know if Im making any sense. kanske!

edit: I suck

Johanna said:
I wonder how many of those couples are happy in their marriage and don't just stay together because of the ring on the ring on their fingers though

Considering how common divorce is in north america, probably not many... or maybe they're all bible thumpers and they're doing it because once you get married, god wants to you to be miserable if it doesn't work out.

all I know is Europe really has a problem, continent wide, with couples having children ...

my cousin for example, has been married for 6 years and still no plans for kids ...