Living with a hernia (aka woman).

hahah ... good for you Nad!

I lived with an ex for about 3 years, and it is a great thing if you are really into eachother. Just make sure you both also have your "own" lives and can get out once in awhile with your own friends ...

Sounds like you guys are making plans "before" moving in, which is good ... so many people I know just move in with eachother and have no plans for even one year ahead ...

lurch70 said:
Just make sure you both also have your "own" lives and can get out once in awhile with your own friends ...

Wise, wise words from our tall Romanian friend here! Amy and I have next to no friends or lives apart from each other, and pretty much spend 24 hours a day together, which leads to

a) a lot of openness/loss of reservations about each other
b) a really fucking big headache sometimes

Hopefully I'll be living with my Girlfriend in two years if everything works out. She seems to be really getting attached to the college life though, I can only hope she wont be bored with me when she gets back.

Doomcifer said:
Forgive my skepticism nagger, just dont get caught up in the moment and be level-headed. 'Tis all. The relationship is still in the googoogaga stage wher eyou cannot get enough of each other. If it truly is meant to be, you have your whole lives ahead of you, so there is no need to rush into things.

If living together doesn't work out, it is gonna be more than "no big deal." ;)
While we're speeding things along, we are very practical about things. We've both seen enough shit where we sorta know the score about this kind of crap, and as such we feel comfortable but more importantly natural about the pace. Of course tonight she said "you know, the rate we're going the whole cycle will be complete and we'll end up divorced within a year" to which I responded "are you kidding? we'll both be remarried and dealing with alimony by then." :loco:
JayKeeley said:
She's moving in with you and you're not even married yet. What kind of a muslim is she? :loco:
rating_5.gif

Just think before you act. My brother recently knocked up some chick within two weeks of dating her, quickly married the annoying cunt, and then moved in together. They can't afford it, live in a shithole, she dropped out of college, etc. Long story short - they're dumbfucks. Good luck Nad.

circus_brimstone said:
:)

good for you, nad....while I understand the "omg omg you are in the googly stage of your relationship when even performing cunnilngliuguuus is good" opinion, nothing ventured nothing gained, bruder.:) and trust me, I understand googly, like when Erica and I thought getting her pregnant was the ideal way to get her out of the army :loco:

LOL @ lizurd

anyway, NAD, co-habitation is a large error in judgement. Don't live together until you're married. What's the point of "shacking up"?
Don't do it man

Haha this thread is pretty unanimous in its DONT MOVE IN WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND YOU FUCKING IDIOT stance.

imo stop thinking & planning so much and do what you feel like doing

if you crash & burn horribly at least you will have learned something

if you dont do it you might have to regret it and play "what if?" mind games for the rest of your life