X-day is ....

K.Imai said:
But It may be also nice to spend old age like that:lol:
I wouldn't complain dude!:lol:

"Kids, help your grandma with her leather boots!"
"Oh! We don't wanna Grandpa!"
"Damn kids, back in my day we creamed out pants over a hot metal chick in leather. Goddamn rap music eating away at our society!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dream Thief said:
My copy arrived today. Am going out in a moment but I'm gonna listen when I get back. Expect a review soon on power-metal.co.uk:headbang:
I'm glad to hear that finally. Thanks for the review, I'm looking forward to it.:headbang:

Deadnight Warrior87 said:
I wouldn't complain dude!:lol:

"Kids, help your grandma with her leather boots!"
"Oh! We don't wanna Grandpa!"
"Damn kids, back in my day we creamed out pants over a hot metal chick in leather. Goddamn rap music eating away at our society!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:
And your daughter say "Hey dad, Don't tell my kids about noisy, eccentric, stanic music.":lol:

Fucking hell!! The album kicks ass! Really amazing, and all the different progressions seem to flow wonderfully!

Congrats Ken and the rest of Wizards' Hymn for putting out a killer album!:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Deadnight Warrior87 said:
Fucking hell!! The album kicks ass! Really amazing, and all the different progressions seem to flow wonderfully!

Congrats Ken and the rest of Wizards' Hymn for putting out a killer album!:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:
Thank you!!:headbang:
I hope we can go to US on tour someday:lol:

Here in Mexico i cant find the album some friend pass me the songs but really I cant find the album in any store maybe later i will check again if i cant find it this time. I will wait to go to the united states maybe the album is in sale there.

Here in Mexico i cant find the album some friend pass me the songs but really I cant find the album in any store maybe later i will check again if i cant find it this time. I will wait to go to the united states maybe the album is in sale there.

Really?! Well, we're not so famous that the CD is available everywhere.
But you can order it from Majestic Rock: Welcome to Majesticrock.com
Try it!!

Sorry but i cant order it by internet, I dont have credit card, and I am underage, i will wait to go to the U.S

So...do you know IPMO(International Postal Money Order)??
IPMO is the way you can send money from the post office.
You can buy the album via it from merchandise section.