X-Men First Class Trailer

I totally agree. If they wanted to make a good X-Men movie, they would (unfortunately) have to focus on just a few main characters. They could have done the 90's roster, and it probably would have satisfied most people (Gambit, Storm, Cyclops, Wolverine, Jubilee, Jean Grey, Beast..)

That would have been fine by me. They could even weave in X-Force, and Xcalibur...

Yeah I've always been a sucker for the Hulk books, I loved the Peter David run that was great stuff. I started reading Avengers Initiative but not too far along. I should just cave in and get an e-reader and read comics on those.

Yeah I've always been a sucker for the Hulk books, I loved the Peter David run that was great stuff. I started reading Avengers Initiative but not too far along. I should just cave in and get an e-reader and read comics on those.

Avengers: Iniative is great from start to finish. It has spawned into Avengers Academy which is also really good.

Plant Hulk is one of the best Hulk runs ever.

I totally agree. If they wanted to make a good X-Men movie, they would (unfortunately) have to focus on just a few main characters. They could have done the 90's roster, and it probably would have satisfied most people (Gambit, Storm, Cyclops, Wolverine, Jubilee, Jean Grey, Beast..)

It would have satisfied those who grew up watching that crappy '90s cartoon at least.

I haven't had a major problem with any of the X-Men films. They're all entertaining, full of eye candy, and close enough to the X-Men mythos that I can't complain. And I say this as someone who has read just about every X-Men issue from the late '60s to around 2002.

It would have satisfied those who grew up watching that crappy '90s cartoon at least.

Worst-show-based-on-a-comic-book-EVER.jpg

;)