X50 v2.0

Awesome can't wait! ooo the battle has begun! Thermionik vs X50 v2.0. I'll own both anyways but glad to see high quality amp sim plug ins. Do you have any other amps in mind that you will be doing next? Also, I'm so happy about the dual IR loader!

Looks great! Did you remove the adjustable IR length control? What does the IRection switch do?

The IR length can still be adjusted. Just below the analyzer it shows the currently selected IR length. Clicking on that allows you to choose from several different lengths. That option is available for each active IR in both cab sections 1 & 2.

The switches enable/disable cab sections individually. The power switch bypasses the cabs.

~scott

what does the IR length do exactly? IS the longer the length, the better the quality/realness of it?

Yes, the longer the length the more detailed the low end of the IR and the influence of the room it was captured in.

~scott

Can you link the two IRs volumes? So if i increase one the other will decrease (kinda like a mix knob)

One massive improvement would be on the IRection, with the frequency response plot, have a toggle mode that shows the IR phase, especially with two IRs loaded...if that's possible?

TSE Audio is proud to announce our next upgrade (version 2.3) of our X50 Suite.

Note: It will be a free upgrade to all our 2.0/2.0.1 registered users.
X50 v2.3 will be released on the 26th of September and its features are as follows:
- We've rewritten the entire suite from being an IPlug based plugin to a JUCE based one. JUCE lays the groundwork for our future product growth and development.
- We've made a new plugin that will be expandable with future enhancements, such as amps, pedals, rack units etc.
- A redesigned user interface for better workflow.
- We've made a customizable and completely redesigned pedal board
- Added a new IR pack from Kalthallen Cabs
- A completely new and redesigned Dual IR loader with EQ filters
- A new customizable fx rack
- Mac is now supported in 32 bit
- 32/64 bit AU/VST support (AAX later this fall)
- Overall better cpu efficiency
- We've improved our X50 modeling
- Every processing stage is bypassable
- Input learn function can target passive pickups

A big thanks to our pre-release/beta testers that helped us make this update possible!
Stay tuned, the best is yet to come!

1.png

knobs3.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

Nice Work! This is going to be awesome. :headbang:

I just though a modular option would be more convenient, you know, instead of disabling the stomps, pre amp, power amp, etc. It would just be a nice little addition :)