X50 v2.0

Don't know if this was mentioned before..but how does the amp sim itself, nothing else, compare to the Mississippi criminal by line 6? Couldn't find any comparison between the two.

I haven't used Line 6 for a while now but as far as I'm concerned the X50 destroys anything from them.

There is a demo for X50 anyway so you can make your own mind up.

Don't know if this was mentioned before..but how does the amp sim itself, nothing else, compare to the Mississippi criminal by line 6? Couldn't find any comparison between the two.

The Miss Criminal sounds vaguely like a fizzy, weird 5150 with almost no bass whatsoever. If you put it in a mix it won't necessarily sound awful provided you've dialed it in carefully and done some post-eq work. The X50 sounds exactly like a 5150/5150 ii, full stop. Bear in mind that generation of Line6 modeling is almost a decade old now.

amp and nothing else? cleaner distorted noise VS fizzy scratchy noise. actually after I listened to it I now better understand the evolution of ampsims.

TSE X50 has been updated to version 2.3.1.
- AAX / AAX64 support. (Pro Tools 10.3.7 and higher)
- Software stability improvements

Pro Tools users, check out the new demo version ;)

Update looks great and the next one looks like it'll be even better.

Can I make a request for you to model an amp that covers some different ground in the future? Something like a vox ac30 or old marshall or some kind of unique amp that does that kind of thing. The x50 is meticulously done.

[Prime];10926605 said:
Furthermore, X50's intuitive interface has has enhanced my workflow.

awesomesauce_zps4f00b22c.png

Where you got Ibanez K5 kontakt instrument?

hi onqel,

looking forward to this update!

for your records; on the macbook you can´t select the distortion boxes via trackpad; probably only with a mouse. the crtl-click doesn´t work.

best regards
jens

hi onqel,

looking forward to this update!

for your records; on the macbook you can´t select the distortion boxes via trackpad; probably only with a mouse. the crtl-click doesn´t work.

best regards
jens

That should be working in the 2.3.3 update :)

Ehi Onquel! do you plan in the future to add more modules to this plugin? For example I'd really love a revamped version of the x30 in this same plugin, which I've always preferred to the x50. I think the x30 is a bit more acid, a bit more "children of bodom", and it's a tone that is rarely provided today.

Ehi Onquel! do you plan in the future to add more modules to this plugin? For example I'd really love a revamped version of the x30 in this same plugin, which I've always preferred to the x50. I think the x30 is a bit more acid, a bit more "children of bodom", and it's a tone that is rarely provided today.

lol

A sneak peak of what to be expected in the next update (v2.3.3)
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1369729/plugins/x30.png

This is a huge update and will also contain our 5 year anniversary X30 v2 model, completely remodeled from scratch.
After a week or so with thorough testing it should be ready to download for our X50 v2 users, it will be announced :)