X50 v2.0

TSE X50 v2.0 will not be freeware as many might have expected, it might come in a free/"demo" version with limitations. The reason for this is that I can't continue doing this without justifying the time spent on these projects, it's been a fun ride doing freeware since 2009... Don't get me wrong, I appreciate all support I've been getting along the way and I will make smaller freeware projects when time allows it, but it's this way or no way for now..

TSE X50 v2.0 will not be freeware as many might have expected, it might come in a free/"demo" version with limitations. The reason for this is that I can't continue doing this without justifying the time spent on these projects, it's been a fun ride doing freeware since 2009... Don't get me wrong, I appreciate all support I've been getting along the way and I will make smaller freeware projects when time allows it, but it's this way or no way for now..

This is more than fair, you deserve compensation for all your hard work. I know I'll be purchasing on day one.

I'm sure whatever you decide the price will be it will be more than fair & worth it based on the extremely high level of quality and workmanship you have put into all of your past works. I hope that this project is highly successful for you!!!

Any new tricks up your sleeve with the sound of the amp it's self? Just curious if you have been tweaking it at all. Hard to imagine it getting much better but you keep pushing the envelope.
:)

~scott

Any new tricks up your sleeve with the sound of the amp it's self? Just curious if you have been tweaking it at all. Hard to imagine it getting much better but you keep pushing the envelope.
:)
~scott

IMO there's a large improvement in sound compared to the current available version, if it weren't I wouldn't go through all this trouble ;)

I just released the Mac beta on thursday, but I'm already receiving positive feedback on it :)
Nick Woods said:
Been messing around with x50 quickly. Haven't found any bugs so far that haven't been mentioned

Sound quality is great though, from my memory of the last version I used on windows there's some definite improvement, and compared to the other sims I've been using since switching to mac (lepou, nick crow) this definitely wins for the depth and realism.

Gonna give it a go wrapped in pro tools later and see how well it works haha

IMO there's a large improvement in sound compared to the current available version, if it weren't I wouldn't go through all this trouble ;)

I kinda figured. For you to say "large improvement" says a lot. Sooo looking forward to this!

~scott

do you know when it will be released on PC? Also whats the ballpark pricewise?

I'm developing on osx, but it's ported to windows also so PC users will get it as well. I haven't decided 100% on the price yet, but I still want people to be able to enjoy my plugins so it's gonna be reasonable :)

it would be great if you could choose on that cool interface the x30 too! it's still my favourite: its mid range it's very musical, and at the same time the overall sound it's damn aggressive! The best vst to reach a "children of bodom"-like sound

01.01.2014 is my deadline for releasing, I will have to go to work (at sea) in the meantime so I hope it will be enough time for both osx and windows versions to be released simultaneously