X50 v2.0

People who've registered and not received their license file should use the contact page on www.tseaudio.com and notify us about it. It's been wild today and I had to register 30 users manually because of our issues, but hopefully I've taken care of everyone

purchased, this thing sounds amazing!!!! love the movement control!!!, can´t wait to try it in the studio!!!

Hey onqel,

Planning to buy the full version later today, but I just downloaded the demo to make sure everything is compatible and the installer won't work because, according to my Mac (10.9.1), it's "from an unidentified developer." Thought it might be helpful to know, but I'll let you know if I find a way around it.

edit: apparently it's an automatic security function in Mavericks that can be overridden in the system preferences/security & privacy menu. Not sure if there's a developer-side workaround, but I thought it was worth mentioning!

Hey onqel,

Planning to buy the full version later today, but I just downloaded the demo to make sure everything is compatible and the installer won't work because, according to my Mac (10.9.1), it's "from an unidentified developer." Thought it might be helpful to know, but I'll let you know if I find a way around it.

It's because I haven't registered as a Mac Developer (Apple Developer ),
ctrl-click or right-click and select open, you should get a new choice to open the file or cancel ;)

Finally got the time to jam for a few hours here are my thoughts:

TS808 and X50 seem to sound better than the old versions but I am just so floored by this new one I didn't even bother comparing. I am certain the sound quality has been improved though.

Oversampling 8x+ Hi Quality Mode KICKS ASS

The Cab Loader itself is great, the visualization of the impulse is a very nice touch and the movement control used in moderation really adds to the quality of any impulse IMO.

The impulses included are absolutely top notch. TMS Recto Cranked is probably the best cab sound I've ever gotten out of software.

The Tuner kicks royal ass it's super accurate and it turns off the distortion while tuning, a very nice touch.

The gate took me by surprise, I didn't even know it was there until two seconds ago. I turned it on and tweaked the settings it works like a charm.

Haven't bothered with the Delay or EQ yet but I am sure it's the same quality as the rest of the plugin.

The workflow of having all this stuff in one place, and the fact that the plugin is so ergonomic and easy to navigate is just the icing on this delicious cake.

Well done Onqel! I had extremely high expectations for this thing and you managed to exceed them. For metal guitars this for sure beats ANY corporate offering, hands down. Line 6, IK, Overloud etc. eat your heart out.

He's Dead, Jim,
Go into System Preferences ->Security & Privacy and choose Allow apps downloaded from anywhere. You'll have to put in your password to do it though, and save. Let me know if that fixes your issue.

Thank you x10000000 million times for this Onqel! :kickass:
Gonna over-use this like I've used the original X30 and X50.

And great impulses included also, saves a lot of time.

Again, thanks a bunch! :headbang:

This is the first time I wanna try this.
Any idea Onqel?

IzmjTQvIu2ofol_powCVdOkG1ewesdfHJdkgrApe3r8

Yeah, you have to set up your DAW to monitor input :) Look it up in your DAW's manual if you are unsure how to do it.

I had created the track with input 1-2 rather than input 1. Oops.

As a side note this is awesomesauce

In the future it would be amazing to be able to buy your other offerings as modules to load into X50. Especially if you could program a bass amp and put R47 and B.O.D in the pedal section. With those additions X50 would be the holy grail for metal guitar AND bass recording in terms of plugins.

I know it's early to be talking about these things, but when the dust settles and things are less hectic, it might be something to consider. I'd buy it lets just put it that way :oops: