X50 v2.0

Folks please be aware that as of tomorrow you'll have exactly one more week to get our introductory pricing on X50 2.0!

Still loving this plugin. I've eliminated 12 plugs from one of my mixes by using it.

This is like getting a new/faster computer. It's paid for itself just by doing that.

The latest plugin to go was a delay that I had setup on the lead guitar.

Pulled the trigger as well.
onqel, I am trying to register the plugin, but i keep getting an error message telling me to check my email address, which i have ;) Any suggestions? windows 7 64

more than the x30, I'd love to be able to use an updated BOD inside the suite... maybe even team up with Lepou to host lecto and legion within the architecture in a sorta "league of the freeware masters" lol

more than the x30, I'd love to be able to use an updated BOD inside the suite... maybe even team up with Lepou to host lecto and legion within the architecture in a sorta "league of the freeware masters" lol

Are you trying to break the internet? :lol:

Are you aware you can disable each element in the rack to do exactly this?

Are you aware you can disable each element in the rack to do exactly this?

Not exactly. You have to run an instance of X50 in your DAW for maybe the 808 drive, then an instance of Legion for the preamp/head tone, then ANOTHER instance of X50 for poweramp and/or cab sim.

Not exactly. You have to run an instance of X50 in your DAW for maybe the 808 drive, then an instance of Legion for the preamp/head tone, then ANOTHER instance of X50 for poweramp and/or cab sim.

Exactly! I'm not saying it's necessarily realistic in a nearby future (unlike a second IR slot or AAX support) but by including it in the suite it could obviously improve workflow, lower cpu, and also allow for a AAX port of lepou's stuff.

Exactly! I'm not saying it's necessarily realistic in a nearby future (unlike a second IR slot or AAX support) but by including it in the suite it could obviously improve workflow, lower cpu, and also allow for a AAX port of lepou's stuff.

The only people who figured out the ideal solution to this are Peavey with Revalver. A VST module IN the suite is just amazing.