X50 v2.0

TSE X50 is updated to version 2.4, this is a free update for our existing user base.

Update Highlights
- New amp: TSE X30 v2.0 (5th year anniversary model).
- New Preset Manager w/modular design.
- New IR Pack: Rosen Digital (Custom IRs)
- New IR Pack: Fat Lazy Cabs
- X50: GUI update.
- AquaLaser: GUI update. Added band bypass switches.
- KingPong: GUI update.
- Tuner: Added option to set the reference frequency
- Multi-core processing support (applies to stereo mode only.)
- Resizable GUI
- Online activation (Automatic License Installer)
- Misc. stability improvements.

Please download your software update at http://www.TSEAudio.com

Updated demo version is coming soon.

Love the addition of X30 and preset manager. New impulses sound great and are well matched. GUI upgrades and other numerous things make this an awesome upgrade for existing users. I see there is a discount for new user as well.

Amazing ampsim! Really worth the price. Congratulations onqel.

I am still testing it, but the x50 is my favorite ampsim now. I couldnt get a great tone with the x30 yet, but still testing.

The IR's provided with the software are very good too, specially Fat Lazy Cabs and Rosen digital ones.

The preset system is working perfectly. Actually, the integrated features (IR system, preset system, hack, pedalboard) are all amazing.

Very professional. For high gain stuff, it's way better than amplitube, recabinet, guitar rig and revalver IMO.

It would be nice to have a standalone version and more amps (like mesa mark stuff)

I was messing around with the newest update on a buddies pt system and the cpu spikes were pretty bad. It's on a Windows 7-64 bit machine running the latest PT10.

Is there any remote chance you make it a standalone OS X app ? That would make me very, very happy :)

I have a standalone project that I used when implementing most of the gui;) i need to implement some type of support for external controllers, by MIDI, OSC or similar, before I will release it. Perhaps a preview without those functionalities can see the light of days earlier ;)

You just made me very very wet ! I've been using waves GTR3 these days just for the sole fact it has a standalone version and I own it anyway with my bundle, I am too lazy to fire up my DAW, and I don't like any of the usual suspects enough to justify buying them. I can't wait for a standalone X50, that will probably be the trigger for me to buy it !

Just bought this yesterday. It's just awesome and the fairly regular updates are just a bonus. Thanks for the amazing product onqel.

Yea, this really is something special. I've played with most everything that's out there - and this really kicks ass. Lovin' v2 Onqel! Thanks!

Just got the new version and wow !
New installer and register system is great.

The X30 is exactly what I needed right now. Is it a MESA sim ?

Just got the new version and wow !
New installer and register system is great.

The X30 is exactly what I needed right now. Is it a MESA sim ?

Yes, the ENGL E530, and it's also great when paired with the x50 power amp section.

~scott

hope in the future you model new amps. That would be sweet! Either way it's still awesome and my favorite amp sim and I've used a lot of amp sims.