XBOX 360 gamers thread

V

vainamoinen

Meet new metalheads for gaming...

my gmaertag is RAMPANTGOAT
friend me if you want to play! ohh and send me a message saying who you are. Preferably Europeans (no offense but I have to deal with Americans all day and I can't stand their accents after a while).

Well this thread has died on its arse. Whats the weather like in Norway?

cold...
I'm really bored so went on xbox and then got ever bored(er) and pissed off at Americans. Wanna find more ppl to play with

Cold and just a few hours of sun. Good there actually is some. Bright sky and no snowing atm.

Over there?

Dry and mild actually. No doubt its been all the laughter over there that Britain has come to a stand still with the recent snowfall.

What they dont acknowledge is that there are more cars in the UK than Scandanavia has human beings.

Dry and mild actually. No doubt its been all the laughter over there that Britain has come to a stand still with the recent snowfall.

What they dont acknowledge is that there are 30 million cars on this tiny island. We have more cars than Scandanavia has human beings.

Oh it has:lol:

It's like... you people seem to freak the shit out when it snows.

Wtf is up with that?

Your musical compatibility with Turbo081286 is SUPER
Music you have in common includes Behemoth, Children of Bodom, Arch Enemy, Ensiferum and Wintersun.