Xbox Live Users

Mike

Jan 11, 2004
Denzel, WA.
My gamertag is Tempestms and I play lots of R6 Vegas online, also into COD2 and 3. I got Ryan on my friend's list but if anyone else plays online, post your aamertag or send me a freind request with a message saying who you are.

I'll have one once my girlfriend moves in. She's the one who owns the 360.

Anyone with a Wii online? I'll pass along my console number via PM if ya do.

my gold sub expired, but I'm YummierSpoon :D
I'll let Eric post his own... but he plays lots of stuff. Damned if I know what. :lol:

I got a gamertag now for XBL!

AnvilSnake

^ Feel free to add me!

My gamertag is Tempestms and I play lots of R6 Vegas online, also into COD2 and 3. I got Ryan on my friend's list but if anyone else plays online, post your aamertag or send me a freind request with a message saying who you are.

i just bought r6 vegas but when i tried to play it my 360 fucking froze. i got it fixed and its on its way back to me now....is the game fun?

Devy, its my fav game to play online besides call of duty. When i first got it, it froze on me all the time, make sure you get all the updates for the game to fix the crashes.

whats your gamertag dude?

Devy, its my fav game to play online besides call of duty. When i first got it, it froze on me all the time, make sure you get all the updates for the game to fix the crashes.

whats your gamertag dude?

i dont have xbox live yet, but when i get it ill let you know....

so the game has problems? it froze like 2 seconds into it and i assumed it was my xbox, not the game itself. youre sure its the actual game? has it been documented anywhere? fucking microsoft are lucky there hasnt been a class action suit filed against them for the 360...no excuse for releasing that thing with so many hardware issues.

i dont have xbox live yet, but when i get it ill let you know....

so the game has problems? it froze like 2 seconds into it and i assumed it was my xbox, not the game itself. youre sure its the actual game? has it been documented anywhere? fucking microsoft are lucky there hasnt been a class action suit filed against them for the 360...no excuse for releasing that thing with so many hardware issues.

it's the game, the software is what drives the hardware... faulty software causes problems in how the hardware reacts... you need to connect to xbox live (even if through the free service that doesnt let you play online but lets you get content) to get the updates for this game, otherwise you cant play it... not a ms issue, its an ubisoft issue.

but its so worth it to get the full xbox live and play that game online, its excellent.

Ryan, Will, R6 tonight?

...R6 Vegas never froze on me ????????

by the time you bought it, all the updates were available, so as soon as you put it in, it says "hey, wanna update?" and your fine after that. I went through 4 updates since the game launched before it stopped freezing on me.

I'm tempted by the 360. I have a Wii I have not turned on since January though, so I'm worried I don't feel the compulsion to play consoles anymore.

:(

i havent really played the Wii in a while either, but love the 360, derek, get the 360 and play online with me