Xbox Live Users

ps3 games are shit, they need to get on the ball and make something worth buying before they can sell any consoles...

oh you have one? o_O
No but i've heard stories of hoards faulty blue laser diodes. As for the freezing issue i'm sure both have relatively the same problem. The one I played at best buy a few days after they got it froze on me. Plus my friend has resistance which is a majorly boring game, and supposedly the only game worth buying. The system has no good games yet, which is the biggest problem plus they keep losing pretty much all good exclusives. Now they've got this home thing, which i've heard is a rip off of some computer program. You have to have no life at all to go on that thing, even more than a message board. :zombie: I'll admit i'm pretty biased though since every sony product i've had has crapped out on me. Not saying that xbox is much better in that respect, but I haven't had any problems with my 360 yet. In the end both could learn a thing or two about making quality systems that last.
yes they do. the games have very good plots.

:lol:

i hate the playstation one dual analog controller... ps2 kept it... was ok with it... but the fact that the ps3 kept it is dissapointing.

is nintendo (i would say sega too but where are they?) the only console who actually researches new controllers? 360 is similar to the xbox s controller but its smaller and way more comfortable.

On January 25, 2005, Sega sold Visual Concepts, a second-party developer known for many Sega Sports games including the ESPN NFL Football series, formerly NFL2K, to Take Two Interactive for $24 million. The sale also came with Visual Concept's wholly owned subsidiary Kush Games. Take Two subsequently announced the start of the publishing label 2K Games because of this purchase.

On March 9, 2005 Sega acquired developer Creative Assembly best known for their strategy games Medieval: Total War and Rome: Total War.

On September 12, 2005, it was announced that Sega would be working with Petroglyph to create a Modern Military/Sci-fi Real-time strategy game for PC. [2] On January 27, 2007, this title was announced to be Universe at War: Earth Assault.

On November 11, 2005, Sega, working with Monolith Studios (F.E.A.R) released Condemned: Criminal Origins for the Xbox 360™ and the PC, a first person shooter, a hit title for the Xbox 360 Platform.

Late in 2006, Sega announced that they will produce several games based on the Alien series, including a platformer and an RPG.

oh i know sega is still around developing games, but i meant for consoles... they put out the dreamcast then shit the bed

i hate the playstation one dual analog controller... ps2 kept it... was ok with it... but the fact that the ps3 kept it is dissapointing.

hah the prototype they had wasn't too great, and I have nothing against the ps1/2/3 controller. if it isn't broken, don't fix it! I don't see why it needed to be changed in the first place. :)

left analog position is uncomfortable, which is why nintendo came up with the idea of making it the priamry option for movement on the N64 then Sega did it with the dreamcast, then microsoft on the xbox.... sony is still making the D pad the default and making analog optional.... if they would just put the dpad where the left analog is and analog where the dpad is... id probably buy a ps3

i have all 3 new systems

Wii
PS3

ill give you my wii number later...but my gamer tag for sexbox live is Liverslapper

my ps3 name is Liverslapper.

feel free to add me!

anyone else in here have a ps3?

then don't! geez, useless post

This has nothing to do with my previous post or which I like more. I'm just stating the fact that getting one when you already have the other seems pretty pointless because there really isn't a big enough difference and both are getting pretty much the same games anyhow.

This has nothing to do with my previous post or which I like more. I'm just saying having both seems pretty pointless because there really isn't a big enough difference and both are getting pretty much the same games anyhow.

there is a difference...

the ps3 uses blue-ray, which can hold up to 25GB of space on one disc, the 360 in the other hand...uses the original 7GB. Most game companies are moving their games to the PS3, just because this gives the developers plenty of space and room to put more into the game, then on a regular DVD Disc, some are 4GB disc's too.

Also the PS3 has a built in HD Drive....and when the 360, you have to pay over 120 bucks to buy one seperate.

PS3 holds more space, you can get a 60GB hard drive or a 30...the 360 dosn't hold even 30...

PS3's online play is FREE, with sexbox live you have to pay for it.

PS3 uses the new CELL processors...which is faster then the 360. it uses DDR and XDR RAM

Graphic wise...the ps3 is a little better, but not much of a difference, both use the same amount of mb's of ram for the video card.

PS3 controllers can recharge themselves by plugging it into the ps3 using one of the 4 usb ports that it has...no need for battieries...you have to either buy batteries for the 360, or buy a charger seperate...will cost you a bit more.

Also the 60GB version has built in Wi-Fi....360 dosn't have that. EDIT: actually it might ill have to see when i get home...

PS3 has a compact flash slot, an SD Standard slot and a Memory Card Slot...360 dosn't have that.

oh yeah and i forgot another thing, PS3 has bluetooth, 360 dosn't, did i also mention that the ps3 uses HDMI? 360 dosn't...

for a 60GB PS3, it costs 600 bucks....but sony is loosing money cause their is over $1000 of stuff in it....so 600 bucks is cheap for what your getting. Go find a blue ray player and tell me that alone dosn't cost almost a grand?

anything else you want to know i can tell you cause im a fucking pathetic geek when it comes to consoles...

EDIT: oh and PS3 is backwards compatiable with PS1 and 2 games....360 only has a few xbox games it can play....thats it..its not backwards compatable...just a few.