Xbox Live Users

there is just as many problems with the ps3 as with the 360... the ps3 has the stronger, better hardware... but have you seen the reviews on gamespot? they compare games side by side for ps3 and 360 and even tho the ps3 has the "better cell processors (i think they are the same)" and the better video memory and better ram.... and the bigger media drive... the graphics and lighting STILL look better on the 360.

It's FAR too early to tell... but i strongly believe that HD-DVD will prevail over Blu-Ray.... Beta was better than VHS...... Blu-Ray holds more... But the name is better for HD-DVD and the codecs are the same. Plus the piracy rules are far too strict on Blu-Ray.

The fact that the 360 doesnt have an HDMI port sucks for us HDTV owners... but its still friendly to people with SDTVs. The fact that I dont HAVE to buy an HD-Drive with my 360 can save me 200 bucks rather than the Sony where as you have to buy it. Bluetooth is a little bit over kill for controllers... unless they plan to do other kinds of inter connectivity with it.

PS3 lacks games, talented development, and full potential use of its hardware capabilities.

there is just as many problems with the ps3 as with the 360... the ps3 has the stronger, better hardware... but have you seen the reviews on gamespot? they compare games side by side for ps3 and 360 and even tho the ps3 has the "better cell processors (i think they are the same)" and the better video memory and better ram.... and the bigger media drive... the graphics and lighting STILL look better on the 360.

It's FAR too early to tell... but i strongly believe that HD-DVD will prevail over Blu-Ray.... Beta was better than VHS...... Blu-Ray holds more... But the name is better for HD-DVD and the codecs are the same. Plus the piracy rules are far too strict on Blu-Ray.

The fact that the 360 doesnt have an HDMI port sucks for us HDTV owners... but its still friendly to people with SDTVs. The fact that I dont HAVE to buy an HD-Drive with my 360 can save me 200 bucks rather than the Sony where as you have to buy it. Bluetooth is a little bit over kill for controllers... unless they plan to do other kinds of inter connectivity with it.

PS3 lacks games, talented development, and full potential use of its hardware capabilities.

i agree...it lacks the games, talented dev and full potential...but like you said its just way to early. give it some time and we will see some kick ass things!

if ms comes out with the HDMI version of the 360 like its rumored.... they'd be fucking all of us pretty hard... but hey, ill sell mine and get that to ge the HDMI only problem is they arent going to put the HD-DVD drive internally and let developers start making games on the HD-DVD medium.... that would be fucking the consumer WAY to hard

there is more things you can do with XBL, it looks alot better, very interactive. but when it comes to gameplay, i don't get any problems, you have your friends list and stuff, but with XBL its more customizable, you can customize just about anything, the online play for PS3 is just basic, but they are working on the online stuff still so there will be many updates. but you can download demo's and stuff on both systems, but on the XBL you can download movies.

XBL is just overall a lot nicer, i don't mind paying for it. But whats nice is the PS3 is free. and you can surf the internet on your TV, i can't do that with XBL, you can use the headsets and stuff on both systems, but with XBL you can do video chat.

REDMOND, Wash. (AP) - Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) will sell a version of its Xbox 360 with a 120-gigabyte hard drive and a souped up high-definition video connection, in a bid to broaden the appeal of its popular console beyond video games. Earlier versions of Xbox 360 came with 20 gigabytes of storage. But that filled up too quickly with movies, TV shows and games from the Xbox Live Marketplace online store, said Peter Moore, a corporate vice president in Microsoft's Interactive Entertainment group. The new Xbox 360 Elite will sell for $479.99. Consumers who already own the $399.99 20-gigabyte model will be able to buy a snap-on 120-gigabyte hard drive for $179.99. Both the new console and the drive are expected to hit U.S. shelves April 29. Microsoft also added an HDMI connection, which sends high-definition content from the console to the TV without losing picture or sound quality, while also helping prevent piracy.

REDMOND, Wash. (AP) - Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) will sell a version of its Xbox 360 with a 120-gigabyte hard drive and a souped up high-definition video connection, in a bid to broaden the appeal of its popular console beyond video games. Earlier versions of Xbox 360 came with 20 gigabytes of storage. But that filled up too quickly with movies, TV shows and games from the Xbox Live Marketplace online store, said Peter Moore, a corporate vice president in Microsoft's Interactive Entertainment group. The new Xbox 360 Elite will sell for $479.99. Consumers who already own the $399.99 20-gigabyte model will be able to buy a snap-on 120-gigabyte hard drive for $179.99. Both the new console and the drive are expected to hit U.S. shelves April 29. Microsoft also added an HDMI connection, which sends high-definition content from the console to the TV without losing picture or sound quality, while also helping prevent piracy.
You gonna get one mike?

does anyone else have a problem with rainbow6 vegas where the graphics get all fucked? my game will go from red, to green....and then to normal sometimes. also, the sound is so fucked. when i silence my gun, half the time it sounds like there isnt a silencer on there. what the fuck is going on with this?

devy, the online updates will fix the graphics issues, as for the silencer, i have that issue too and last i checked it wasnt fixed yet. but i noticed in single player when i shoot with the silencer on and it sounds loud.. .the enemies still dont hear it.

if you get online you should be able to get the patches to fix it.

i like ghost recon much much much more than the rainbow 6 games; raven shield on the PC was the last awesome one, IMO