Xenophobe Sent Me A Private Message...

• Thread starter King Purple Rainbow
  • Start date
K

King Purple Rainbow

...and told me that his derogatory comments were only a joke and that he's actually a fan of mine.

So, being the honorable Rainbow King that I am, I say thank you. I apologize for calling you Xeno Warrior Princess.

And I apologize for making fun of your "Let's Start A 'Show Me Your Jugs' Thread." Yes, it's probably ten times more retarded than any of my posts, but it's the best you can do, and that's all that matters!:D

:lol:

That's clever.

Yes, baby, I am in love with you and your furry purple rainblowish attributes! :lol:

I am sorry you think I am too old for you! :(

I'm sorry you don't like my "Jugs" thread, it does appear to have a lot of replies, without me having to post multiples talking to myself! :loco:

But, in response to your Private Message to me :eek:, NO, I cannot come fly out to meet you at your expense, even if you will wear the Pink and Green Fairy Costume or Barney PJs you sent me pictures of!

That third picture though, NAUGHTY and SCARY... How many adolescent boys do you keep in your basement remodeled like a Gerbil Cage? :puke:

You do know that is illegal?

:lol:

Ahhhhhhhhh, you kidder!

Feel free to give me another message!

Xenophobe...

Whenever you're ready to be knighted in the Royal RainbowLand army, let me know!

Then let it be done!

In the name of God, Saint Michael, and Saint George, I dub thee...

Sir Xenophobe Of RainbowLand!

Let the celebration...BEGIN!!!