XTREME BENEFEST venue change!

ms. anthrope

back off, mofo...
Feb 12, 2002
s.f. bay area
www.msanthrope.com
per promoter cheri anderson's e-mail:

XTREME BENEFEST (a 2-Day benefit fest to raise medical funds for renowed guitarist James Murphy, a brain tumor patient) has changed venues & the show will be held at:

I-ROCK
16350 Harper Ave.
Detroit, Michigan 48224 (USA)
www.irocknightclub.com
ph# (313)881-ROCK

The dates will remain the same!
FRIDAY & SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 15 & 16, 2002

ALL AGES SHOW !!!
23 BANDS !!!

Eight bands have been removed from the original 31 band lineup, in order to reduce the number of time-slots & to accommodate the hours for the I-Rock. I am extremely thankful to the guys of the I-Rock for helping this show go on!

ADVANCE Ticket prices have been lowered!
2-Day tickets $ 35.00 (US dollars)
Friday Only $ 20.00 (US dollars)
Saturday Only $ 20.00 (US dollars)

ADVANCE Tickets are available from Xtreme Benefest (Cheri Anderson), phone #(313)574-5766. You can order ADVANCE Tickets using PayPal, paid to the email account: rocky_mich@hotmail.com (there is an underscore _ between "rocky_mich"). Or mail money order, payable to: Cheri Anderson, 729 Champaign Rd., Lincoln Park, Michigan 48146 (USA). Tickets are being mailed out via "Priority Mail". Please order no later than Wednesday, November 6th, so that there's enough mail days for your tickets to reach you. In the Detroit metro area, Cheri can deliver the tickets to you. Or you may come to the show & pay "at the door".

Please show your support for this benefit, for James Murphy, and all the bands!!! Major "Hailz" going out to the I-Rock!!! BE THERE OR BE SORRY !!!

Xtreme Benefest website:
www.deathfest.homestead.com

Thank you!
Cheri Anderson
Xtreme Benefest
ph# (313)574-5766
benefest@hotmail.com