Ya know what?

Matt

Dec 10, 2005
Saint Louis

I should totally moderate this sub forum. The off topic is my sanctuary.

It shall be epic as fuck.

I don't know where else to post this, so...

My kitten got stung be a bee today. He was playing outside and he pinned a bee down to the ground with his front left paw. Needless to say, the bee was less than thrilled and stung him.

I got home from class later and his paw had swelled up to practically twice it's normal size. It looked like he was wearing a baseball glove! I felt bad for him until I heard that he was purring loudly, and then when he was walking around on it without any pain and swatting at stuff with it. Apparently he thinks having one huge paw is awesome.

My kitten got stung be a bee today. He was playing outside and he pinned a bee down to the ground with his front left paw. Needless to say, the bee was less than thrilled and stung him.

I got home from class later and his paw had swelled up to practically twice it's normal size. It looked like he was wearing a baseball glove! I felt bad for him until I heard that he was purring loudly, and then when he was walking around on it without any pain and swatting at stuff with it. Apparently he thinks having one huge paw is awesome.

:lol: awesome

post a pic

:lol: :lol:

goddamn cat

who was the loser who said cats werent metal! oh if i could see his face!

m_84f2d744feec7aa9bccd88d3606bb2e6.jpg

:lol: nice

thats funny my friend got stung by a bee in the face at lunch, apparently bee's are wreaking havoc on the world today