Moderating

skeptik

Feb 7, 2003
Because VVVVV has lost the motivation to moderate and I don't feel that Deron is around enough to properly moderate (it's kind of impossible when you actually have a job, to be honest), I think it's time the issue of moderating is addressed. Nominate who you feel should moderate the main forum and the sub-forums, they can be the same person if you want. After a day or two, nominations will be put into a poll and voted upon, and Deron will either ignore it or hopefully appoint that person(s) moderator. Also, if you're nominated, please acknowledge whether or not you would be willing to moderate to begin with.

This is, of course, unless Deron intends to moderate by himself.

I nominate unknown.

I agree with unknown.
I would nominate myself (no I wouldn't ban HAUA) but I doubt Deron would approve. I have moderated other forums and am on a lot. I would mostly delete shit threads, merge threads a lot, delete posts if needed. I think I would be a good mod. I don't want to do it as it's a pain in the ass to keep on top of but if you want something done right.

Me. I'd ban every one of you bastards and have the forum all to myself :lol:

No seriously - I think Necuratul. My respect for you, Necuratul has raised a lot in the last few months.

I think that Deron has already spoken when he demodded me, so I don't know if there's much point in nominating me.

cairath and zeph are not around anywhere near often enough to be mods

Just because I don't make 6000 posts a year doesn't mean I am not around. I just don't post much because honestly there aren't that many threads where I feel I have anything interesting or useful to contribute.

Anyway, I thought Dodens was doing a good job and would vote to reinstate him or otherwise unknown or Satanstoenail or someone equally mature.

LOL at cairath getting offended when I constantly have him as my top 5 top 10 best posters on here (quite easily).

I just don't post much because honestly there aren't that many threads where I feel I have anything interesting or useful to contribute.

that never stops half the posters on here :lol: