Moderating

I'd like to do it. I've modded before and actually enjoy doing it, plus I'm on here all the time.

But unknown would a good job.

ME! ;)

I'd go for unknown or Zephyrus as well. They are the only regulars I can think off the top of my head that haven't gotten into fights at any time. I also know Zephyrus personally so I can use my influence over him to ban my enemies.:heh:

LOL at cairath getting offended when I constantly have him as my top 5 top 10 best posters on here (quite easily).

I'm not offended, I'm just saying you can't necessarily gauge someone's presence by their posting activity. I post like a ninja.

As for whether I'd be available, I'll be a pussy like the rest and say "only as a co-moderator". Which I think would generally be the best moderating strategy for a forum like this anyway. Having one sole person responsible for dealing with all the bullshit always fails at some point.

ME! ;)

I'd go for unknown or Zephyrus as well. They are the only regulars I can think off the top of my head that haven't gotten into fights at any time. I also know Zephyrus personally so I can use my influence over him to ban my enemies.:heh:
You or Zephyrus or Unfaithfully Metalhead or Montu Sekhment would be fine, I wouldn't mind doing it I just don't know if I have the connection speedwise to look at all the threads(28K).

I've said before that I thought Dodens was taking a nearly perfect approach to the job, so obviously I think he should still be doing it. But, hey, that's not an option for some reason.

Anyway: There's no one I can think of that hasn't been mentioned already, but I do think Cookiecutter, Zephyrus, Unknown, Cairath, ~Neurotica and Montu would all be good choices.

Comedy options: Xorv, Jofa.

I've said before that I thought Dodens was taking a nearly perfect approach to the job, so obviously I think he should still be doing it. But, hey, that's not an option for some reason.

Anyway: There's no one I can think of that hasn't been mentioned already, but I do think Cookiecutter, Zephyrus, Unknown, Cairath, ~Neurotica and Montu would all be good choices.

Comedy options: Xorv, Jofa.

jofa FTW!

You know what would be cool?

We could have like 6 mods. That way policing the forum would be a lot easier