Ya know what?

Whilst we're on the topic of cats, I took this one of one of my cats the other day:
DSCF2115.jpg

More like, lucky for you, Dave, and Blue Jay. The only person you can blame for me not liking you is yourself. I never started shit with you, but you have a pretty bad habit of starting something then playing it off like you were just kidding (pretty reminiscent of dave) but in reality weren't.

More like, lucky for you, Dave, and Blue Jay. The only person you can blame for me not liking you is yourself. I never started shit with you, but you have a pretty bad habit of starting something then playing it off like you were just kidding (pretty reminiscent of dave) but in reality weren't.

are you implying that achrisk is dave and blue jay?:mad: because thats what it looks like!

I know! I guess you just annoy me. It's really nothing personal. We may get along well in person. I think mostly we don't even post in the same threads, but when we do I read some thing you say and just react. I will try to control myself, but don't think I will never mess with you again.

Also I sometimes get in more obnoxious moods.

EDIT: I think the reason it seems like I am playing it off is because I am never really mad and don't really get upset or take things personally. It's the internet and mostly I don't take it too seriously. So when it seems like I am playing it off it's becaue I really am not upset or mad and I don't hate you or whatever. I think you tend to take it more seriously and personally. Therefor we have an imbalance in the way we look at it, and you think I am being deceptive.