yea yea, so the latest couple inflames releases suck

Super duper. In Flames are fine, I have no problem with their new sound, I just don't really prefer it. To me, anything past the Jester Race (and Colony) is not worth it. Lunar Strain is where the money is!

You are probably right.

If they do, will be the last time I go see them for sure unless their next release is a return to their roots.

I'm going to their new tour, simply because I love In Flames despite their decline.. they always put on a good show, and Killswitch did the last tiem I saw them too... I jsut hope they don't forget the old stuff

I'll be there aswell. I'm not too into killswitch though. I heard 2 songs by as i lay dying. How are they as a whole? As far as the new album goes. I cant wait to hear this little beauty lol. I've listened to 5 songs so far. I liked em all.

Caelum Adustum said:
New In Flames = Shite
Killswitch = Shite
As I Lay Dying = Hahaha, please...
Tell me about it! Throw in Devil Driver since they're added to the concert lineup with I.F. Don't get me wrong, I still love In Flames, it just pisses me off that a band like them would want to clump themselves with these garbage bands who will be forgotten in a couple of years.