yeah...There's definitely not enough love for you guys.

GreggSuspyre said:
That's so funny that you mentioned the new Arsis album, because Noah also played bass on that album.

We'll put a new song on Myspace shortly. That means we'll have to remove one. We'll have to resubmit April thought since we don't want that version floating around. The new mix sounds even better and some things are slightly different. Rich has been apparently slaving over it to make it sound perfect. "The kick drum is .01db too loud, now the rhythm guitar needs a little less 5k," etc etc. I know that Myspace and MP3s ruin the sound quality anyway, but still, it would bother me if people are listening to that and thinking it's us, heh.

I'm just too good I guess. I'm actually quite drunk, as I've been haning wouth Pyramaze all night (and Klaus and Rene from Intromental), but thanks for the plug... lawl. I love you guys.

Noah Martin said:
I'm just too good I guess. I'm actually quite drunk, as I've been haning wouth Pyramaze all night (and Klaus and Rene from Intromental), but thanks for the plug... lawl. I love you guys.

Dude, you played bass for Arsis?

AND Suspyre?

You're officially my god. >_> Sex me. Well, okay, don't. But.. jesus. That's awesome. Two of my favorite bands.

So what can we expect for the new Arsis? Is it better than A Celebration of Guilt, in your opinion?

Noah Martin said:
I actually learned the entire album by ear. True story... or... not. He's right. I recorded with a music stand in my face the entire time.

you're a loser noah...but you still rock. We need to go shopping for more girl jeans.

Now that the album is actually out, is there any chance we could see the Guitarpro files for them? Is there anything like that compositionally for the first album as well? I would love to see the physical composition of a lot of these songs.

I think it's kind of ridiculous how I just found out about Arsis recently. What a coincidence.

Yeah, I really hate to say it but I didn't like United In Regret as much. It didn't hit me the way I thought it would. But then again, albums that don't hit me at first end up becoming my favorites later.. So I'll just give it more time. *shrug*

I saw Noah live too, in NYC. Goofing off when playing, it was cool. Best part? I was in the shit front. It rocked. Then I saw The Human Abstract and then I just abandoned ship. I would've stayed to listen to Goatwhore but i had a train to catch to come home, and I didn't wanna walk to Penn Station by myself at like 11 at night.

Yeah, I really hate to say it but I didn't like United In Regret as much. It didn't hit me the way I thought it would. But then again, albums that don't hit me at first end up becoming my favorites later.. So I'll just give it more time. *shrug*

I saw Noah live too, in NYC. Goofing off when playing, it was cool. Best part? I was in the shit front. It rocked. Then I saw The Human Abstract and then I just abandoned ship. I would've stayed to listen to Goatwhore but i had a train to catch to come home, and I didn't wanna walk to Penn Station by myself at like 11 at night.

I was at that show I think...BB King's?