You guys rule

Brinn

Aug 31, 2006
St. Louis, MO
You guys added me from myspace.com so I thought I would give it a chance, after hearing April in the Fall I was floored, picked up the album as fast as humanly possible though it didn't get here in time before I went off to college, and I couldn't wait so I had my dad email me the mp3s he ripped from the cd. I can't stop listening, keep up the amazing work.

You freaking rock!

Hey! Thanks for your comments; glad you enjoyed the music. I guess our Myspace marketing has paid off well! Let me know when you finally hear the whole album in a row; it's a little different experience. I noticed things I didn't notice until I heard the whole thing, and that's weird because I wrote most of the music, heh.
Thanks again,
Gregg

What I love about your album how dynamic it is and how well the album flows as a whole.

I'm a huge fan of Rhapsody, and Sospirare is such a great into song very similar to many of Rhapsody's intros, booming chorals and orchestrated parts, very nice! Also the continual use of orchestrated parts throughout the album like in Waterburns is also very cool to hear.

The techno elements used in Distant Skies and Last of the Survivors is an awesome implementation, I wish more bands would use this. One of the only one that comes to mind is Luca Turilli, but I the “techno” element (for lack of a better word) is way under appreciated, and I’m so glad to hear new bands using it!

Don’t even get me started on the Breath of Gloria, this song is absolutely amazing. The Saxophone and piano intro is so original and new, I was instantly a fan, of course the flute is another awesome edition. The way the song builds up is beautifully done as it builds up to the powerful refrain which is and all the way to the end to the choral chanting. This is easily my favorite song, the progression and building up of the music all the way to the end keep me absorbedly tuned the entire time.

The guitar work and drum work in Apex are just awesome, I love how well they flow together. Not to mention, the vocals and how they go back and fourth from soft and smooth to a much harsher feel is a very cool evolution.

Then Serpant I am and The City Under Sands has very catchy rephrases which are always marvelous.

I didn’t really mention vocals that much, basically because they were kickass throughout the entire album, not only the vocals, but all the instrumentation was consistently awesome. That combined with the song writing really made this album has a great overall sound that is just awesome. I can honestly say I’m beside myself with excitement for the next album.

Rock on!

I can't wait for the new album to come out. You guys inspired me a lot when I saw your show. Keep up the good work, and good luck with Nightmare Records!!

-Alex