where are you guys?

darkfiresofrage

New Metal Member
Sep 4, 2006
Fort Lauderdale
wow, no ones posting here! ? i love the new album. you guys are tremendous creators. Matt is that your voice on the narrators?

really like Fall from Grace the best. that's the way to go guys I hope you keep up the dueling vox very nice work.

Hey man thanks for the compliments.

To answer your questions: The narrator is a guy named Fred Mullen. Worked with him 6-7 years ago and knew his voice would be perfect for the narrative parts on the CD.

As for Marius, he's been in the band right at 3 years now. He played on Tales of Sullen Eyes, and he is on the new CD as well playing lead guitar, acoustic guitar, and even an oude on one of the narrations. Really great guy, really great musician.

wow, no ones posting here! ? i love the new album. you guys are tremendous creators. Matt is that your voice on the narrators?

really like Fall from Grace the best. that's the way to go guys I hope you keep up the dueling vox very nice work.
It reminds me, of the curvature of space. Especially, with sic female parts. Has perfect ashar(symmetry).:cry: