ARE YOU GUYS READY??

NO!

Well, mentally, yes, but I have sooo much to do. Going through the entire poster thread now to make sure I didn't skip anyone. Then out to buy things I need for the trip. Then up early tomorrow to try and get at least part of of weeks work done in one day. I'll be happy once I actually sit down on the plane. Anyone checked the weather?

[size=+4]Is it Christmas/New Years already???[/size]

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

But seriously, yeah... can't wait to see you put your shorts on inside out/backwards at breakfast again this year, Milton.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

But seriously, yeah... can't wait to see you put your shorts on inside out/backwards at breakfast again this year, Milton.

:lol: You had to bring that up, didn't you?

The sad part about it is that I honestly don't remember putting them on that way. In fact, I don't remember wearing them at all!!! :lol:

NO!

Well, mentally, yes, but I have sooo much to do. Going through the entire poster thread now to make sure I didn't skip anyone. Then out to buy things I need for the trip. Then up early tomorrow to try and get at least part of of weeks work done in one day. I'll be happy once I actually sit down on the plane. Anyone checked the weather?

I'm sure you got my picture that I didn't post on the poster, right? ;) LOL I'll have all setlists ready for you =P

NO!

So with you Ann Marie! I can't wait to be out of the office but have so much to do to get ready - and yip is on a 4 day flight this week and my other business is super busy right now. AAAhhhhhh If only I didn't have to be sitting in this chair right now.

PP is my only break until after the wedding in less than 6 weeks so yes I'm ready.
Looking forward to not thinking about wedding planning for 3 whole days. Now I just need to write a bunch of thank you notes from my shower before we leave Thursday. :eek:

i've been looking forward to this for soooo long and now it's getting so near... *excited* *tries to forget about homeworks and midterms*

PP is my only break until after the wedding in less than 6 weeks so yes I'm ready.
Looking forward to not thinking about wedding planning for 3 whole days. Now I just need to write a bunch of thank you notes from my shower before we leave Thursday. :eek:

OK - since you're not thinking about it for 3 days, you have to give us the details now :) Or we'll have to ask you and then make you think about it and a whole vicious cycle thing will start ;)

OK - since you're not thinking about it for 3 days, you have to give us the details now :) Or we'll have to ask you and then make you think about it and a whole vicious cycle thing will start ;)

I'm not bringing the ring so I'll be incognito ;P
It's too big and they told me to wait to get it resized till a week before the wedding so they can do a nice shiny polish. I wear a ring guard but just don't want to chance it since the guards pop off every now and then.

But um... Let me think of all the standard questions.... I'm nervous, excited, anxious, only have the smaller last minute details left, there's going to be about 150 people, we're having a DJ, not telling anyone about my dress, our first dance is a secret, the colors are red, ivory, and pink, bachelorette/bachelor parties are Oct 4th, there's 16 people in the bridal part - 3 flower girls, 1 ring bearer, 6 bridesmaids, 6 groomsmen, we're going to Costa Rica for the honeymoon but aren't leaving until the 15th...... Am I missing anything?

I know, useless thread... but seriously now...

ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR THE BEST WEEK OF THE YEAR?!?!
I am really stoked aout this year's overall roster! I've never been to the full 4-night weekend before, although this will make my 6th straight PPUSA fest as well as 6th overall. Highlights from this year's bands for me are sure to include EbS, C II C, Gamma Ray, Helloween, IRON SAVIOR, Amorphis, Saint Deamon, JOP, ROB ROCK, and ICED EARTH!:worship:rock::kickass::cool:

I am really stoked about this year's overall roster! I've never been to the full 4-night weekend before, although this will make my 6th straight PPUSA fest as well as 6th overall. Highlights from this year's bands for me are sure to include EbS, C II C, Gamma Ray, Helloween, IRON SAVIOR, Elvenking(where's that plastic sword I intend to brandish wildly during their set?), Amorphis, Saint Deamon, JOP, ROB ROCK, and ICED EARTH!:worship:rock::kickass::cool:
:cool: