ARE YOU GUYS READY??

I'm not bringing the ring so I'll be incognito ;P
It's too big and they told me to wait to get it resized till a week before the wedding so they can do a nice shiny polish. I wear a ring guard but just don't want to chance it since the guards pop off every now and then.

But um... Let me think of all the standard questions.... I'm nervous, excited, anxious, only have the smaller last minute details left, there's going to be about 150 people, we're having a DJ, not telling anyone about my dress, our first dance is a secret, the colors are red, ivory, and pink, bachelorette/bachelor parties are Oct 4th, there's 16 people in the bridal part - 3 flower girls, 1 ring bearer, 6 bridesmaids, 6 groomsmen, we're going to Costa Rica for the honeymoon but aren't leaving until the 15th...... Am I missing anything?

Brilliant! I don't think you're missing anything. Sounds fab! Can't wait to see post-event photos!

Oh Hell Yes we're ready. This is what the wife and I save our money for every year. This is the only time we're both able to take days off together for any length of time. As long as there's a progpower, we're so there. :headbang:

I had to make some metal sacrifices in order to make ProgPower happen: couldn't see At the Gates, didn't go see Carcass, skipped out on Japan's best export Sigh...fuck it, ProgPower is going to be the shit. I finally got some money in the bank and I can spend it on a great weekend. I can't wait to meet more people, maybe even have a beer or two and party hardy with you people.

Is it still only Monday?!?!?!

I took tomorrow off. Lost a day in the ER over the weekend, my dad fell and cracked his head open (7 staples worth) on a coffee table. SO much to do after I get home from work tonight....but yeah, I'm looking forward to it!
See you all there!

I took tomorrow off. Lost a day in the ER over the weekend, my dad fell and cracked his head open (7 staples worth) on a coffee table. SO much to do after I get home from work tonight....but yeah, I'm looking forward to it!
See you all there!

Sorry to hear about your dad Dubya. I hope he is okay.

PP is my only break until after the wedding in less than 6 weeks so yes I'm ready.
Looking forward to not thinking about wedding planning for 3 whole days. Now I just need to write a bunch of thank you notes from my shower before we leave Thursday. :eek:
You have to let me know how this goes. Nick and I are planning on doing PP before we get married next fall and I'm not quite sure if it seems like a good idea or a bad idea (take away vs. add more stress ... hmmm...). I'd be curious to hear how it works out for you. Hopefully I'll be a good little metal bride like you and have all the major stuff planned out by this close to the date. :)

I am really stoked aout this year's overall roster! I've never been to the full 4-night weekend before, although this will make my 6th straight PPUSA fest as well as 6th overall. Highlights from this year's bands for me are sure to include EbS, C II C, Gamma Ray, Helloween, IRON SAVIOR, Amorphis, Saint Deamon, JOP, ROB ROCK, and ICED EARTH!:worship:rock::kickass::cool:
:cool:
You must really be excited!

You just replied to your own post! :lol: :loco:

One more day of work.....but it's not 'real' work now since we're all becoming FEMA employees for a while.*
After that, the only question is whether I get my car back Tuesday night or Wednesday, and then it's ProgPower here I come!

-=-=-=-
* you won't hear this anywhere, but some of the same universally-hated people who take your IRS phone calls (like me) are also tapped to take FEMA calls in emergencies.....such as Ike.

I'm not bringing the ring so I'll be incognito ;P
It's too big and they told me to wait to get it resized till a week before the wedding so they can do a nice shiny polish. I wear a ring guard but just don't want to chance it since the guards pop off every now and then.

But um... Let me think of all the standard questions.... I'm nervous, excited, anxious, only have the smaller last minute details left, there's going to be about 150 people, we're having a DJ, not telling anyone about my dress, our first dance is a secret, the colors are red, ivory, and pink, bachelorette/bachelor parties are Oct 4th, there's 16 people in the bridal part - 3 flower girls, 1 ring bearer, 6 bridesmaids, 6 groomsmen, we're going to Costa Rica for the honeymoon but aren't leaving until the 15th...... Am I missing anything?

Sounds great - don't forget to have fun at the wedding, too!!!

My flight leaves in 5.5 hours...! See everyone there.

One more day of work.....but it's not 'real' work now since we're all becoming FEMA employees for a while.*
After that, the only question is whether I get my car back Tuesday night or Wednesday, and then it's ProgPower here I come!

-=-=-=-
* you won't hear this anywhere, but some of the same universally-hated people who take your IRS phone calls (like me) are also tapped to take FEMA calls in emergencies.....such as Ike.
One more day of work for me, then it's off to the C II C show! WOOHOO! Can't wait!:headbang::kickass: