You All Rule!!!!!!!!!!

DMThrak

Nov 21, 2002
deathmachine.net
I want to thank everyone for posting on the forum and making us feel so welcomed at PP3, YOU GUYS RULE!!!!! I also want to thank Darrin for putting this all together for us, this is too cool and we totally appreciate it, brotha!!!!
We had a blast at the event and it so cool meeting everyone and hanging with you all, we definately have the most KICK ASS FANS. We are planning on recording half of our new ZH disc in January and then we should probably record the rest of the material in March or April and the plan is to have it released in September.. Also, our first disc will be released with 2 extra songs that were suppose to part of the disc originally but we have ran out of money LOL!!! The 2 songs are "Rebirth" and "A Passage". There will also be 2 bonus tracks with the original demo version of "Eye's of Denial" & an unreleased track
titled, "Jaded Eyes".. Also it will have brand new cover artwork done by Travis Smith and the disc should be released in March!!!

As far as our other band, DEATH MACHINE!!!!!! We are getting ready to do alot of local show as well a gig at Pomona College in the months to come. We are so STOKED with the positive feedback we've been getting from everyone who purchased the disc at PP3. Death Machine is a technical death metal band and sounds a cross between Meshuggah and Soilwork!!! Jay, Mike and I love working in this band and the other Kats in this band kick ass!!!! Death Machine has been getting airplay on KSJO's Home Grown show and the song Tangled Root is ranked 2nd on the show. The best part is that Tangled Root was part of our 5 song demo and we've added 7 new tracks (which totally fucking KILL) to complete our first full-length disc.. We will submit the 7 latest tracks to the Home Grown show to get some airplay in the next month or so!!!!! The cd as whole we feel is very strong and things are looking really good for this band so we definately keep you all updated with what's happening with DM!!..

Once again I want to thank you all for being best fans around, and Adam and Metal Dave YOU GUYS RULE!!!!!!

Troy/ZH
or
Devin/DM \m/

I love the Zero Hour stuff, but i am going to have to see about Death Machine. I support you guys in whatever you do because you do it so well. Im not too into the growling vocals so i'll wait to see if i like the mp3s.

I am so looking forward to the new Zero Hour album!!! I dont want to wait so long for it. I want it now lol.

P.S. Does Death Machine have a cross between clean singing and death vocals, kind of like Into Eternity?

Troy, how did ya come up with such a cool name to use for DM? :) Can't wait to get ahold of a Death Machine cd!

Glad to hear the s/t disc is being released again this spring. I'll need something to tide me over until new release next fall. :D

Take care,
Stacy :headbang:

Well, then I hope they *stay* rough. I can't stand that trend were vocalist start with a good raw sound and then go soft after a few albums. Soilwork comes to mind because I think their first two albums are classics in de melodic deathmetal genre. I still revere "Chainheart Machine. What a killer album!! :headbang: