"Yeah Yeah" in Among the Living Yay or Nay?

Among the living better with the "Yeah" "Yeah" or not?

• Yes I love how John screams "Yeah" "Yeah" it makes the song way heavier!

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • No its fucking gay and ruins this classic anthrax song

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • Its not bad

Votes: 11 30.6%

• Total voters
Oct 5, 2003
Visit site
what do you think is better? Do you like how John Bush added the "Yeah Yeah" in the begining of Among the Living on the GOTE album or like the original without the "Yeah" "Yeah"?

Vote or die

come on, are you ready, come on, are you ready, come on are you ready, one two one two three go!......Lame

imo john sung "among" like joey did. felt like no originality in it what so ever. the "yeah, yeah" was just a surprise or a good laugh. he sung "lone justice" in his own way. so no excuse. the album has its hi's and lows scattered all over the place. oh well, everyone got a choice now. i would like to hear john sing "armed and dangerous".

If anyone can be bothered, it should be possible to selectively remove the "yeah!"s using karaoke software.

reidie said:
come on, are you ready, come on, are you ready, come on are you ready, one two one two three go!......Lame

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:headbang:

Yay or nay?

It's aye or nay you plonker!

But to answer your question, I'm now a Bush supporter and think that he actually show cases far more charisma than Joseph Bellardini.

John's 'Vedder Yeahs' are way better than Belladonna's 'thirteen years' and 'it's so good to be heres'.

DiscipleOfThePit said:
Yay or nay?

It's aye or nay you plonker!

But to answer your question, I'm now a Bush supporter and think that he actually show cases far more charisma than Joseph Bellardini.

John's 'Vedder Yeahs' are way better than Belladonna's 'thirteen years' and 'it's so good to be heres'.

Turbin man lol!!!!
I like Bush's singing but not in the old anthrax stuff. He aint a thrash singer. I thot GOTE was a pile of pish. Just stick to the originals

I could care less of yeah yeahs, I didn´t notice it really to be honest, John sung ATL much better live (in Munich)

spitzs lazy eye said:
imo john sung "among" like joey did. felt like no originality in it what so ever. the "yeah, yeah" was just a surprise or a good laugh. he sung "lone justice" in his own way. so no excuse. the album has its hi's and lows scattered all over the place. oh well, everyone got a choice now. i would like to hear john sing "armed and dangerous".

please tell me your joking i dont want my favourite anthrax tune ruined by having it sung 4 octaves lower!

I like when belladarni says " this song brings back a lot of remembories haa ha haa" during indians in the killer a's video.

it's got a live feel and dosn't fit in the studio but, who really gives a fuck !
where ever all you bush bashing jagbags were hiding the last 12 years please go back there. this slagging has gotten real old.
by the way yeah yeah and 1,2,3, go !!!!!!!! is not any gayer than jam shorts and an indian headdress. are we at a concert or a beach party where chief sitting bull is grilling up burgers.

DiscipleOfThePit said:

Ouch!!! I´m a Joey fan but comparing John with that unspeakable faggot E. V. is a REALLY harsh attack.

About "Yeah Yeah Yeah": It would have been ok live, but I think it´s retarded on a studio recording (even if it was played live in the studio).

spitzs lazy eye said:
he sung "lone justice" in his own way.

Strange - I never got much into "Lone Justice" when I listened to STD the first times but it´s my favourite on TGOTE. It somehow reminds me of Armored Saint. :D