"Yeah Yeah" in Among the Living Yay or Nay?

Among the living better with the "Yeah" "Yeah" or not?

• Yes I love how John screams "Yeah" "Yeah" it makes the song way heavier!

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • No its fucking gay and ruins this classic anthrax song

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • Its not bad

Votes: 11 30.6%

• Total voters
Schurl said:
Strange - I never got much into "Lone Justice" when I listened to STD the first times but it´s my favourite on TGOTE. It somehow reminds me of Armored Saint. :D
That's a good point. Once I got used to John Bush and realized he was Anthrax's best singer, I thought he'd sound good on "Lone Justice".
I prefer him singing Lone Justice. It's like it was meant to be.

johnnieCzech said:
I heard John sing Armed And Dangerous on Volume 8 tour. It was pretty good.

hmmm interesting then, i mean i liek john's voice but in my opinion a song like armed and dangerous was made for falsetto vocals.

Arg_Hamster said:
I prefer Julios version "This one´s for the ladies in tha house..."

Hell Yeah... Inbetween the Living is Julio's version.
His new solo album with Billy A.C. Milano with Conquistodors of Death is called Speak Spanish or Die - out on Hanimex Records later this year.

Seriously now - I reckon Bush nails ATL completely on GO2E and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE YEAH YEAH... He gives that song such a grab ya by the ballz slant its awesome! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Thrash fiend said:
hmmm interesting then, i mean i liek john's voice but in my opinion a song like armed and dangerous was made for falsetto vocals.

I don´t remember really, it was in 1998, but I sure wasn´t complaining...

karrokid said:
it's got a live feel and dosn't fit in the studio but, who really gives a fuck !
where ever all you bush bashing jagbags were hiding the last 12 years please go back there. this slagging has gotten real old.
by the way yeah yeah and 1,2,3, go !!!!!!!! is not any gayer than jam shorts and an indian headdress. are we at a concert or a beach party where chief sitting bull is grilling up burgers.
LMAO. dead on