Years Half done! best of 2k3!

SLAYER85

Old School Youngin
Mar 10, 2002
north carolina
Visit site
whats the best cd so far in 2k3? whats the best to come later this year?
me:
best so far : anthrax - wcfya (i get chills evertime i listen because when metal comes back from the dead, stomp 442 and volume 8 for me, it makes me wanna cry)

best to come : Arch Enemy - w/e the disc is called, wages of sin is incredible/angela is AWESOME and hot hence ill be buying this cd.

put some responses, ill probably make a poll soon, later yall, i need some goddamn sleep.

that anthrax cd has to be the worst thing ever created.

i really dig the new skinless and i cant wait for new morbid angel
~gR~

Nice to see a Danish band make it on your private list (Illnath)..

I have to go with:

Dimmu Borgir - "Death Cult Armageddon"
Melechesh - "Sphynx"
Marduk - "World Funeral"
Old Man´s Child - "In Defiance Of Existence"

+ many more

~UlvedaL~ said:
Hey, would you tell me of that Graveworm please, Pråfanity...
It's called Engraved In Black and it was released by Nuclear Blast.

Engraved In Black isn't just Death Metal like the other Graveworm albums, it is a mixture of Black and Death Metal with more Emphasis on Black Metal.

Graveworm are from Germany if you didn't know.

Profånity said:
Why is their website http://graveworm.de then?
:lol: :lol:
as if a website would always tell about a band's location...

well, if you have a closer look, then you might notice, that their webmaster is from germany, so this MIGHT be one reason ;)

and: in southern tyrol, ppl. speak german as well (cos southern tyrol was once belonging to austria, in which german is spoken as well)

Almost all releases this year have been shitty. I enjoy Opeth's Damnation, but it is their worst work. I enjoy Katatonia's Viva Emptiness but again, it isn't their best work. Ephel Duath - Painter's Pallette would get my vote, but I'll probably give it to Green Carnation - Blessing in Disguise. Enslaved - Below the Lights also warrants a mention. There's also plenty I haven't heard which might be better.

The best:

Enslaved - Below the Lights
Devin Townsend Band and SYL
Ministry- Animositomia
Ephel Duath- the most inventive- but it could have been better- still a hell of a album.
Katatonia Viva Emptiness- I like this album better than all of their previous albums.
Solefald- In Harmonia Universalis

The disappointing:

Sepultura- Roorback
Kovenant- SETI
Anthrax- Weve come for you all
Nevermore- Enemies of Reality- Its good, just not up to Nevermore standards.
Queensryche- Tribe- god awful
The haunted- One kill wonder- am i the only one that was very bored and unimpressed with this album?

hamartia "to play the part"
Omnium gatherum "spirits and august light"
Panthiest "O solitude"
Rune "the end of nothing"
Behemoth "zoz kia cultus"
Moonsorrow "Kivejebniwenrofneworfskdmvclka"
Throwdown "haymaker"

im hoping the rest of teh eyar is shitty other wise my top then for the year is fucked.