yes and damn

marginalé

why?
May 5, 2003
Belgium
find this on the music for nations site
15/10/2003
Anathema will be headlining the Mean Fiddler in London on Saturday, December 6th as part of the Kerrang! Magazine "K-Fest." Please see the Tour Listings for tickets. The new Anathema studio album, "A Natural Disaster", is due for release on November 3rd, 2003.

gig: nice
november 3rd: where is oktober 20th??, another two weeks? damn!!
but today i've been going to some records-stores and one of them said it would be there friday?? and the others said tuesday

rafael said:
What?! I've been getting all excited and now I've got to wait another 2 weeks?!

Someone please tell me that this is crap!

Well, if this is true, if it isn't there on monday, fuck it, than i will reinstall soulseek and fucking download it!!! This kind of shit gets on me nerves

(of course I will still buy it the day it comes out :Spin: )

Man that is nothing. When i go to cd's stores and ask for Anathema, they ask "what?" "who?" "how do you pronounce it?" I wonder if we are even going to get a natural disaster, nevermind the 20th or the 3rd!!

In fact the release dates change from country to country... In Belgium, it will be 20th October, which means that you guys will find "A natural disaster" in each GOOD CD shops... friday!!!!!!! D-Day - 2! :D

marginalé said:
november 3rd: where is oktober 20th??, another two weeks? damn!!
but today i've been going to some records-stores and one of them said it would be there friday?? and the others said tuesday

which shops?
can someone gimme some pennies for a good purpose?