Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Martyr

Jul 21, 2002
Canada
Visit site
Good News!
Lopez is feeling much better and will koin the band in Seattle this Saturday!

Due to Lopez sickness Opeth were forced to cancelled the gig in Edmonton. In Calgary and Vancouver Opeth played a reduced set.

Source - www.opeth.com

Reactions: Squeak
:OMG: dude you don't know how happy i am to hear this news...are they gonna play the setlist they planned on playing or is it still gonna be 5 damnation songs? I can't wait to see them in SF next week :D!!

Martin = :worship: :worship: :worship:

Way to pull through Martin! This is the kinda thing the fans remember.....playing under difficult circumstances and whatnot. Opeth is truly a fan's band, and Lopez is going the extra mile right now. Thanks man!

See you in San Francisco!

oh WHAT A GOOD NEWS! MARTIN :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

but I hope he won't get any worse or something.. i'd rather want him to stay in Sweden and hear a full acoustic set from opeth if that's gonna make him any worse..

anyways yes again YOU MADE MY DAY LOPEZ!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

RjBeals said:
Do you guys know if Opeth are okay with fans taking pictures during the show? I've seen concert picts on the web, but I'm not sure if that is distracting.. I really want one after the show.
I'm sure Opeth doesn't care if you take pictures of them playing. Some venues however, such as HOB, are real cocksuckers when it comes to taking pictures at their place, so it really depends on where you are seeing them.