yesss NEW KITTEN TIME

xfer

I JERK OFF TO ARCTOPUS
Nov 8, 2001
New York City
www.geocities.com
heading home to CT for father's day weekend...

and my parents/sister have a brand-new my-little-pony-sized KITTEN!!

i'm bringing my digital camera--will post pics!

can i fit her in my mouth? WE'LL SEE!

Tiny kitty claws are frightening. They could disembowel me within seconds.

There were a dozen or so mini-kitties at the stables in my gf's village a couple of weeks ago, them critters stuck to shit like velcro.

We just got a little one too, actually. I suspect much of my week's going to socializing him with the older cats.

(alex)

i love kitties, and i also like kids!

calypso is adorable. i call her "drippy". still taking photos, will post some of the good ones some time. she loves to quickly climb up your leg, which is cute and funny but has to be nipped in the bud so she doesn't make a habit of it.

new kitty: calypso!

calypso%20021.jpg

calypso%20032.jpg

also a video (which is not especially good since she was not in a super playful mood):

http://www.waxwingslain.com/calypso.avi

the string was hanging off the camera! she should've played with the approved strings.

she was almost killed last night when she chased a leather mouse into the base of a huge (4' tall, 5' long) piece of plywood leaning against the wall...pushing the base inward and causing it to topple over onto her while she blithely moused. i caught it with my foot at the last second before she was squished. (greg, that's why i started screaming while i was on the phone)