yet another amp thread

man, reading up on the microcube, that actually does look magnificent. I was hesitant that a 5" speaker would be really lacking, since most of the 15w 8" amps I've played through sound too hollow. It seems they've worked around that nicely, likely due to the amp modeling and whatever else.

*contemplates buying a microcube*

FretsAflame said:
I have a 15w fender frontman with overdrive and reverb for 50 if you want it.

this one?
265288.jpg

Chromatose said:
man, reading up on the microcube, that actually does look magnificent. I was hesitant that a 5" speaker would be really lacking, since most of the 15w 8" amps I've played through sound too hollow. It seems they've worked around that nicely, likely due to the amp modeling and whatever else.

*contemplates buying a microcube*

They sound freakin' awesome. I was amazed.

Mike said:
I want a small practice amp in my room, around 15w, under $125.

Discuss.

The Roland Micro Cube is the best musical investment you'll make. Amazing tone and effects...great modeling...AC or DC...I use batteries and they last forever...you can take this thing with you anywhere...you can mic it or run it directly to a board...it's just an outstanding value and top quality. VOX has come up with a similar product to compete, but I prefer the Roland, hands down.

Well fuck, I think Im sold on the micro cube now, I wasnt really even in the market for a practice amp. Now I feel obligated to buy one though, goddamit.