Yet another Auidomidi $20 no-brainer

Just got this in my mail:

"Two cutting-edge plug-ins at one fantastic "No-Brainer" price.

Spectraphy LE Brickwall Limiter/Loudness Maximizer AND nXtasy V3, an analog-based multi-octave harmonic saturation plug-in; just $20 for both plug-ins. Both plugs available in VST/AU format for PC and Mac platforms."

No RTAS so it's a no go for me, but I thought someone else might be interested. Here's the link: http://audiomidienews.squarespace.c...onic-spectraphy-le-nxtasy-v3-bundle-just.html

I'm most likely going to buy them, but I wanna hear if people here think they're any good...

anyone have any opinions on these? I haven't really ever used a saturation plugin and I'd like to give one a shot.

I've found a few free plugs for mac that I was going to try but if this one is real solid I'll just buy this set.

Thes plugins do look interesting, especially for the price.
They also have a nice deal on autotune evo!!

Edit, just saw ahjteam posted it already

I think I'm going to skip this one - Crysonic seems to have a lot of negative criticism over at KVR, sure it may just be some trolls, but others seem to have some valid issues with support and broken promises about upgrades and such. I already a couple of limiters and as for "nXtasy" well I'll just have to do with out my " 4 Adjustable Bands with Multi-Octave Vintage Harmonic Adjustments":err:o_O:loco: whatever that may be. May you all enjoy your new plug-ins.

I purchased/tried them out last night:

A: It is EXACTLY the two style plugins I have been interested in getting
B: They are absolutely wonderful sounding.

What fkn deal! These audio midi deals are so friken good, I am going to track a whole album, and in the few months that takes me, buy every no breainer deal that pops up...adding to my VST arsenal so by the time i am done, I will have some pristine "no excuses" pro sound shaping stuff to polish it with.

I have the Breverb too and that shit is dreamy.

Been fooling with these plugs for a few days and they're pretty damn good.

the saturation plugin is interesting, already found its way onto a current mix project on some synth leads. it's great for giving a bit of "edge" and "penetration" to a sound, or just phattening it up a bit.

the limiter is pretty cool, really transparent, almost like a clipper in some ways. seems to devour peaks easily without any audible change to the sound.

Well, I update the post to suggest to all of you OF BUYING THIS.
Today I´ve been deeply on trying out nXtasy V3 and....holy shit.
Firstly I put it into the main guitar bus...holy shit, they turned into gold. It´s not the kind of plugin like Vintage warmer/warmifier/antares tube....It´s much more, it allows you to modify 4 different harmonics for each band with different dry/wet parameters and stuff.
But what have impressed me that much is using it on mastering....my god. You all have to try this out. Really I guarantee you, you won´t regret, and it´s 100% worth the money. It´s all I can say to you...for 20 bucks, or 14€....buy it god damned it!

Just got these today. I think the saturation plugin is very nice and versatile. I stuck it on my guitar bus, and I was able to add some bite and liveliness. I think it sounds good on harsh vocals as well. Haven't tried the brickwall limiter yet, but I'm sure I'll find it useful.

Get it!

Hey guys, they've just added a little something in the deal: you'll get to download a THIRD plugin of your choosing from the Crysonic website! Those who've already purchased can download it too.

I got the Spectralive V3.5 exciter... I probably would have gone for the compressor, but they didn't have an AU version of it. Those who use AUs, there's pretty much only Spectralive or some widener/narrower plug, or a "pro" version of the Spectraphy.

Just downloaded the exciter, I'll share some thoughts later.

I'm between the C1 and Spectralive. I'll probably get the C1.
Wouldn't the Spectralive be too redundant, considering we got the nXtasy?
Thinking better. Would the Sindo be of any use? I tried v.2 once and dind't really like the results
Maybe I shoud demo them all instead of bothering you guys. :)