yet another no-brainer - Nomad Factory British Bundle

tbh, I didn't really like the Nomad Factory plugins I got the last time... But I might pick these up anyway, we'll see. I'm going to buy the the plugins they put up before though.

Anyone tried them? I need an SSL style compressor and I was thinkin' to buythe Cytomik's The Glue. Now there is this deal but I don't know how this compressor sounds.
I tried the Glue demo and I like it very much.... it's good on snare, toms and also master bus like a G-Master. This british MCL compressor looks more like a psp mix saturator.... Am I right?

I've had these babies a few days and the general belief is that the EQ 'COULD' be a repackage of the their EMI Chandler vst that they had to pull.

EMI threatened to sue so Nomad had to take it down but, myself and half a dozen others think it sounds VERY similar to the Abbey Road EQ's which, coincidentely, were also made in 1972. That would explain why they sound less like Neve and more softer, like the Abbey Road that they pulled.

The compressor is also very good but the EQ stands out.

These 2 plugs are as they say, a no brainer and for £20 English money you'd be stupid not to go for it. They are worth much more.

ps. Go to Variey of Sound also, Bootsie has some VERY nice plugins, EQ's based on Neve, smooth as hell reverb amongst others and he has a full channel strip coming with an.....OPTO compressor.

Have fun.