audioMIDI NEW No-Brainer Deal - Monday November 30th

Jind

Grrrr!!! (I'm a bear)
Mar 7, 2009
Just got my newsletter from audioMIDI.com and they have two new No-Brainer deals starting this coming Monday, November 30th, 2009.

They are:

No-Brainer #1: XILS-3 for $20.00

From the mind of Xavier Oudin (formerly with Arturia) comes XILS 3, an incredible matrix-style synth based on the classic 70's English VCS 3 synth famously used by Pink Floyd, Brian Eno and others. More than 450 connections (audio signal, controls signal, triggher signals) are available on the XILS 3, far more than any other type of modular synthesizer- for a limited time, get the "light" (but not that light!) version for the staggering audioMIDI.com No-Brainer price of just $20!

No-Brainer #2: Nomad Factory - The Blue Tubes Analog TrackBox for $15.00 (regularly $189.00)

Blue Tubes Analog TrackBox is high-end channel strip plug-in featuring a tube emulator, an expander/gate, vintage-style compressor and a two-band parametric EQ with low- and high-shelf filters. Normally sold at $149- get it now for crazy-stupid No-Brainer price of just $15. Over 89% off! VERY limited-time offer- expires 12/6/09 at midnite, so get on it!

So check the audioMIDI.com homepage on Monday November 30th for details.

I like the look of the Nomad channel strip - I have to give the demo a run through to see what it's like.

bt_trackbox.png

Just spreading the word.

Doh - missed that someone already posted this. Oh well.

Got it.

I'll try it as soon as I'll get home. Can't wait.

I didn't get XILS yet, but I'm thinking about it. It's a great deal nonetheless, whether I'll end up using it much or not. I still wouldn't want to buy it just for the novelty :lol:

No serial here yet either.

The email that I first got though, says it can take up to 4 days to get the serial. Let's hope it won't take that long, but I'll fully understand if it will.

Thats it, I'm getting XILS 3. Sounds awesome!

fuck, ilock. I hate ilock . . .

You don't have to use a physical iLok. It only installs iLok extensions so you don't have to own the iLok.

And honestly, I really can't see the problem with iLoks, if you're legit.

"you do not need a physical iLok key to install and use XILS 3"

I do have an ilock but that's in the guest house on the protools rig. I want to put this on my iMac in the bedroom. USB ports are all used.

That's good to hear. Didn't read all way through. Thanks. Exited again. :headbang: