Audiomidi $30 no brainer on Neve emulation British plugin Bundle

I dropped the hammer. But I think it is a little bit too similar to the previous one to have me dancing too much.

I'd be $300 worth of tampons in they were selling it for $30! I'm SO down for a new EQ and bus compressor. Just what I've been wanting! Thanks for the heads up dudes.

Just tried these out. Pretty cool stuff! A lot to play around with. Not sure the "vintage" switches will actually be that useful. Also the low pass on the EQ is reacting strangely for me. Other than that, nice stuff! The compressor was pretty killer on drums.

must...resist....

find a happy place. find a haaaapppy plaaaacce...

its ilok OR challenge response you choose how you want to authorise

It didn't work. This is compounded by the laptop being in a location that has no internet so I can't get support when I am sitting at it.

Is there a 64 bit version of the first step for the installation?

It didn't work. This is compounded by the laptop being in a location that has no internet so I can't get support when I am sitting at it.

Is there a 64 bit version of the first step for the installation?

Did you read the insructions in you order confirmation email?

Authorization WITHOUT an iLok USB key:

- in your web browser, go to http://www.nomadfactory.com/register/index.html. Click "Hard Disk Authorization (Activation Code Required)"

- in the pop-up menu that says "choose the product you want to authorize", scroll down and select "Retrology - British Bundle".

- choose your operating system in the "System" pop-up menu.

- in the field that says digital ID, cut and paste or type the serial number emailed from audioMIDI.com.

- open the "Authorize Your Machine" folder

- return to the file you downloaded and open the folder labeled "Hard Disk Authorization", then open "British Bundle Authorizer" and click "Authorize".

- in the field that says "Challenge Code", highlight and copy the challenge code displayed by the BT TrackBox Authorizer app. Paste this code into the "Challenge Code" field in you web browser.

- fill in your first name, last name and email address in the appropriate fields and click the submit button.

- optionally answer the extra questions at the bottom of the screen. Mention how awesome and cool those audioMIDI.com guys are.

- now click the "Submit" button at the bottom of the page.

- your response code will be displayed immediately on screen and will also be sent to your email address.

- copy the response code and paste it into the authorizer application. Click "Next" then "Finish".

Challenge response can usually be done from another PC that is connected to the net, you just write down the challenge code from your music pc take it to you other net connected pc and register with the challenge code on their website, it will give you a response code you then take that back to your non net connected pc and enter it, - done

Did win XP compatibility mode not work?

id email nomad for some support if it didnt