Miroslav Philharmonik CE $15

Can anyone explain to me why it is that when I try to use it as a plugin it tries to create 32 separate tracks and I can't upload any instruments?

Edit: I figured out which plug in it is that I needed to open but when I open it there are no instruments available, wtf?

Yees, got it working in reaper and managed to load all the sounds at once (as opposed to 1 instrument at a time)

Now I just got to make it work with my midi keys so I can actually play something

EDIT: FUCK YEAH IT WORKS! Sounds absolutely killer too, really glad I got this!

I also got the SSD expansion packs when it said that, and I got that serial too.

I'm thinking it's either been left up there accidentally or it's only certain countries.

What I want to know is how to play a combi patch all together, in EWQL you load the parts up seperately then you can just play them all together with a key, but I keep getting just the instrument ive highlighed as the playing instrument?

If you order internationally, it might be necessary to email them your Paypal unique ID (I know I have to do that), but apart from that I've had no problems with them.