yet another no-brainer - Nomad Factory British Bundle

In fairness to audiomidi, they are doing some great deals these days. Just went through all the new offers and I just wish I had a second job.

Does anyone have any experience with these plugs? I'd like to know what anyone thinks before I pull the trigger. I don't know if the buss compressor could stack up to the Waves SSL 4000 but for 30 bucks, it's hard to say no.

So it won't run at Windows 7 or Vista 64 bit? :(

Operating System :
  • Windows XP
  • Windows Vista32
  • Mac OS X (10.4, 10.5 or later)
Authorization :
  • Mac OS X 10.4, 10.5 or later (PPC or Intel) - requires challenge response or Pace iLok; Interlok latest version
  • Challenge Response (hard disk)
  • iLok USB key
  • Windows XP - Windows Vista32 - require challenge response or Pace iLok; Interlok latest version
  • Challenge Response (hard disk)
  • iLok USB key

I'm pretty sure it will work just like most other 32 bit plugins do with a bridging solution such as JBridge or Sonar's built in BitBridge. All the other Nomad Factory plugins say the same thing, but work using bridging - it's just not a 64bit plugin.

My opinion does not count, because I am a troll.

Hehehehe well at least youre honest about it.:lol: Okej the nomad plugins are good. Compared them to some of the UAD I have. They dont sound like Neve or come close, but hey, theyre cheap and do sound good enough. Its easy to get a good sound fast with them too. And also, they are light on the cpu.

I kinda like myself. In a completely heterosexual sense.

I decided not to jump on this. The plugins seem nice but I think I have enough compressors for now so I can't justify spending even such small amount on this package.

This ^^^ I have too many plugs I already don't use. While I can probably afford it I just have to resist the urge to buy yet another plug that will probably just gather metaphorical dust. I pretty much have my go-to plugs down and something now would really have to WOW me to get me to buy another compressor or EQ type plug.