Yet another fuzz - the Infrazzz

digging the shit out of it! wanted to build me a fuzz for a long time, loving a good fuzz for stoner
doom type stuff, instant sludge :D especially if you record one track with a fuzz and one with
a more clean, vintage rock sound.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/835060/music/doom.mp3
that was just a test and only ampsims, but I really like it, another track with your fuzz would have
been awesome!

Thanks again everyone! :)

JARKKO! This is awesome! Stoner heaven! Would love to hear it on bass as well, if you have a decent bass lying around and some free time to spare :)

Unfortunately I haven't (a long story involving of a UK shop fucking up my payment...), I'd love to try it out though! I could always snag some DI's of old projects and reamp through the pedal, so I might give it a go :)

digging the shit out of it! wanted to build me a fuzz for a long time, loving a good fuzz for stoner
doom type stuff, instant sludge :D especially if you record one track with a fuzz and one with
a more clean, vintage rock sound.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/835060/music/doom.mp3
that was just a test and only ampsims, but I really like it, another track with your fuzz would have
been awesome!

Cool idea about combining the tones, I'll have a go at that too :)

Really digging this. How many parts did you say you needed for this?

Cheers. All in all I think the Bazz Fuss is two caps, one transistor, one resistor, one diode, jacks and battery clip at the simplest. So yeah, über simple :)

I have fairly new strings, still have a good part of the brightness, I could get you a bass DI to that same riff you got so you can experiment, would you like that?

That would be awesome, thanks! :) I suspect you don't need it, but here's a rough tab anyway :lol: 116bpm:

Code:
D|---------------------|----------------------------|---------------------|---------------------|
A|---------------------|----------------------------|---------------------|---------------------|
F|---------------------|----------------------------|---------------------|---------------------|
C|-----------12--------|----------------------------|---------------------|-12------------------|
G|---------------------|----------------------------|---------------------|---------------------|
C|-0-------------------|-----------0----10--9---10--|-12---3----0---------|---------------------|

D|----------------------------|---------------------|----------------------------|
A|----------------------------|---------------------|----------------------------|
F|----------------------------|---------------------|----------------------------|
C|----------------------------|-----------12--------|----------------------------|
G|------------------3---------|---------------------|----------------------------|
C|-0----3---5---6--------3----|-0-------------------|-----------0----10--9---10--|

D|---------------------|--------|--------|--------|-------------------------------------------|
A|---------------------|--------|--------|--------|-------------------------------------------|
F|---------------------|--------|--------|--------|-------------------------------------------|
C|-----------0---------|-12-----|--------|--------|-------------------------------------------|
G|-----------0---------|--------|--------|--------|------------------12-------------------3---|
C|-12---3----0---------|--------|--------|--------|-0----0---10--12------0----0---3---5-------|

I'd love to make one of these myself..
Please do tell what the components are..! (values etc)
I sounds really awesome!

here you have some info about the pedal.

bazz1.png

bfv1-perf.png

You know why this sounds awesome? It's literally in the edge of distortion ---/--- fuzz. I love fuzz pedals, but this fucking rules, for something built with "whatever you could find" LOL. Nice one Jarkko, it fucking rules!