Yngwie at BB King's: Who's going?

Snowy Owl

OSA Co-founder
Sep 12, 2005
A tree in Middletown, PA
Hey all,

Thought you would all want to know that Yngwie Malmsteen (aka The Maestro, aka God) will be playing at BB King's in December (I am not sure of the date).

I hope to be there! I don't wanna miss him! How about you, my friends?

Also, get his new album Unleash The Fury (which I hope to review soon) because there are some sweeeet tunes on there!

Hail The Maestro!

Snowy Owl said:
Hey all,

Thought you would all want to know that Yngwie Malmsteen (aka The Maestro, aka God) will be playing at BB King's in December (I am not sure of the date).

I hope to be there! I don't wanna miss him! How about you, my friends?

Also, get his new album Unleash The Fury (which I hope to review soon) because there are some sweeeet tunes on there!

Hail The Maestro!

I certainly intend to be there. Gotta find out that date. Where did you hear about this, Snowy?

Stingray from OSA's forum (fellow Rangers' fan. A pox on your homes! Just kidding) made the announcement. Looks like most of his tour dates are in the Southeast, I guess because his home is in Florida.

I will probably bring my buddy Jim from the Harrisburg band Savage Bliss. He is a big Yngwie fan and owns a Fender Yngwie Stratocaster. He is also an awesome axe slinger in his own right! You gotta meet him!

You got mail :headbang: