New Yngwie album!

Apr 2, 2003
Los Angeles, CA, USA
OH. MY. GOD.

FUNNIEST THING EVER! And I never use caps so you know it's good.

December 5, 2004
Official News

Yngwie Malmsteen's upcoming album is
UNLEASH THE FURY.

Recording Band:
Yngwie Malmsteen - All Guitars
Doogie White - Vocals
Patrik Johansson - Drums
Joakim Svalberg - Keyboards

Official album release details will be announced soon.

Unleash the Fury? :D :headbang: The only way that could be better is if he spelled it "fjoory." Yngwie officially rules.

Yes!!! What a title. The album will me mighty and ultimately heinous. Today is the day of good news :D

I have to get it... and then burn it! I know it will same like all the other new cds.. same chords and minor shredding... Its so boring to listen!

Ryöpsäyttelijä said:
Why can't he just stop playing (Malmsteen)... WHY??????!!!!

Why should he? He lives for his music, and many people enjoy his work including the recent albums. If it bothers you that much, why not just stop listening and complaining about it?

kazahana said:
Why should he? He lives for his music, and many people enjoy his work including the recent albums. If it bothers you that much, why not just stop listening and complaining about it?
I completely agree. I for one will be buying the CD the day it arrives, and will enjoy it thoroughly.

Ryöpsäyttelijä said:
Why can't he just stop playing (Malmsteen)... WHY??????!!!!

Because he is ten times the guitarist you could ever hope to be and has single handedly innovated shred guitar playing, as well as written some of the best neoclassical albums ever released and established a fanbase of more people than you've ever even seen in your life.

Let me know when you've accomplished all of that, and then you can strut around like that saying that Yngwie should stop playing guitar. If you don't like him, don't listen. :rolleyes:

Liquid Shadow said:
Because he is ten times the guitarist you could ever hope to be and has single handedly innovated shred guitar playing, as well as written some of the best neoclassical albums ever released and established a fanbase of more people than you've ever even seen in your life.

Let me know when you've accomplished all of that, and then you can strut around like that saying that Yngwie should stop playing guitar. If you don't like him, don't listen. :rolleyes:
AMEN!

OfSinsAndShred said:
I'm glad you enjoyed my new phrase. It's meant as more of a joking thing than anything. I don't really hope you die. *thumbs up*
Okey. I'm glad to hear that Malmsteen is making new CD... but I'm not a loyal fan of Malmsteen... you know. :wave: :Spin: