Yo Kevin

*Publicly, and you're right it is.

And Neal wtf :lol: I was totally fair in my statement. I mean I didn't say BTBAM didn't have any talent, they have some cool shit but IMO I think Bodom, at least in their olden days, really brought the goods musically (not vocally).

Which BTBAM have do less than 99.8% of the time so it's settled then, COB are, "were", better.

Comparing BtBaM with CoB is just fucking retarded. It's like comparing Dragonforce and fucking Nile; it just doesn't work.

For the record, BtBaM are better musicians AND songwriters than CoB. This is coming from someone who used to be a big Bodom fan.

Edit: You guys post too fucking fast. Slow the fuck down. (By the way, I still dig CoB (up to HCD) but am no way as much as a fan as I used to be)

BTBAM has complex and textured music, and if you listen to colors, you know that if all flows together (kind of like Pink Floyd's shine on you crazy diamond and The Dark Side of the Moon). They have their melody and aggression, but can also be a blend of being heavy, soothing, chaotic and beautiful. With BTBAM you never get the same thing over and over again, there is always something that your going to find that will get your attention, whether it's a good thing or a bad thing. They have a sense of balancing emotions over raw power. You will get the heavy distortion, to jazzy cleans and at times your standard hardcore, metal-core moments. Every single band member in this band is very talented, Tommy is the size of a toothpick but can scream, and sing his heart out w/ piano, Paul with his very technical guitar playing that can be both heavy, trashing to jazzy/blue's feelings. Then of course Blake who also is amazing at the drums, then Dan who is one hell of a bassist.

These guys bring something to the table that not many people have been able to do. Even tommy's lyrics are very interesting, and at times, psychotic. Smoke a few bowls, put in color's and go for a fucking ride, that album is the next best thing since pink floyd in my book.

Deftones are way better. Listening to Change on the highway=one of the apex's of that trip.

And thank you for making me remember that song, it may as well be the soundtrack of my life this year.