YOU CANT BE MORE METAL THAN THIS.

Nothing is more metal than this guy
motorcycleminigun.gif

Reminds me of a good ol' Chuck Norris joke:

Q: Why Chuck Norris doesn't have hairs on his balls?

A: Because hairs doesn't grow on steel

Saving thread PROPERLY

BELLCHH BURRRP BURRP RURGHHHRRR BURP BELCH BELCH BEHRREGEEEEEEEEEEERGHRGLRPRUGHH

also LOL at Ridididlidlidididldidi hahahahahaha i can't stop laughing

Last edited by a moderator:
bringing back the epicness to this thread

this has to be the best power metal video EVER.PERIOD.

Last edited by a moderator:
theres a lot of hate for power metal in this forum :s

You are right.

I love Power Metal, but NOT this band.
The problem of power metal is that late 90's early 2000's appeared so many shitty bands with no talent at all talking about dragons and magic dicks that people thinks all power metal is gay.

Probably most people on this forum is too young to remember what was really Power Metal in mid-late 80's... bands like Rage, Blind Guardian, Risk, early Helloween (The good old Noise german label) and many others like Vicious Rumors, Sanctuary... it was a hybrid between classic metal and thrash metal...

fast, heavy, aggressive... but melodic!

That is True Power Metal! :devil:

Now Power Metal is just fast and melodic.:(

^^ me too
rhapsody is the best power metal and i listen to it all the time when playing fantasy games
i also love luca turillis solo stuff

yet somehow i just happen to like ... guitars
for me there is really no point in listening to this stuff

also, i'm so sick of "creative" metallica covers
there is already apocalyptica who play it on cello, and this other band who play it on acoustics, metallica themselves have played it with an orchestra
i've never been a metallica fan, so all this recycling of the same boring riffs again and again into other arrangements annoys me

i think its the most original thing in metal since...well...a lot of time...
im not saying its the best band ever but they have good songs
and the vocal production is awesome (recorded on blind guardian studios)

i love death metal and the BROOTLZ as much as the next guy
but sometimes i want high pitched singers singing about dragons, choirs,orchestras and...you know...
EPIC STUFF

i think its the most original thing in metal since...well...a lot of time...

I think they're TRYING TO be the most original thing in metal since a lot of time... But IMO they fail. In that song of their own production, there's still electric guitars in the mix, and most of the time you can't hear the 2 other vocalists much at all and it pretty much sounds like any other power metal band. A capella metal MY ASS.

Those covers of theirs are annoying and make me feel ashamed for them. And that video that endorses some shitty looking MMORPG... Wtf? Any credibility they might have had... Poof, gone.