This is the shit we have to deal with in the United States

Gingrich worries me because he's very intelligent

Romney only worries me because he LOOKS like a President ... but thats it, the guy is a cardboard cutout with zero substance. Besides, he's a self hating democrat so if he does get the nomination, don't expect a big turnout from the republicans on election day

I was hoping from Day 1 that Cain would get the republican nomination, even though I knew he NEVER would :D

Could you imagine how awesome THOSE debates would have been? hahahaha

See which one of them drops into ghetto mode 1st :D

Last edited by a moderator:
ahahah, SkinnyViking, that is my favorite youtube vid.

the US has no national religion so why are we acting like there is one?!
i think it's pretty sad that politics has turned to religion for votes. there is supposed to be seperation of church and state!

ahahah, SkinnyViking, that is my favorite youtube vid.

the US has no national religion so why are we acting like there is one?!
i think it's pretty sad that politics has turned to religion for votes. there is supposed to be seperation of church and state!

Isn't "In God We Trust" official ?

Isn't "In God We Trust" official ?

Yes it is but its only recent that was added if I'm not mistaken. Someone please correct me but I believe that was only made official on money in like the 50's or 60's?

Either way, the sheer amount of religious lobbying that goes on is actually quite sickening and most people forget that there wasn't such an emphasis on pandering to religious groups to secure votes

Say something enough times and you can convince people easier than you think that things have always been a certain way

Jedi mind trick ;)

Ahh good old "Pointy Boots" as Jeff Ward calls him. He;s been the governor here since 1938.

Here's three videos for the lulz-

The third one.. the third one I can 't... sorry..

Perry_Rick_OOPS-250px.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: