You fucking wankers

MadeInNewJersey

nursing my wounds
Apr 15, 2002
The Ridge
www.discogs.com
I just wanted to drop in and wish the lot o' you a Merry fucking Xmas, or a Happy Kwanzaa, or Happy New Year, or whatever the fuck it is you do at this time of year.

Hope you're all doing well. We'll catch up soon. Nice to see RC in *great* hands with Ali, as I knew it would be. Peace out. :headbang:

We are good, we are good. Hoping all is well in your holiday season, and hopefully see you frequent the forum a bit more soon...?

You have a tribute thread around here somewhere from some months ago, if you feel like searching the recent archives. :D

I'm talking about before AA or RC were even thought of, it was 'gugs, npearce, and me always stirring shit up. Erik (or phyre) and Lutz and Ormir were also there.

So...what have all you freaks been up to?

Me? Let's see...

I broke up with my girlfriend yet we still live together. 1 week later I was bit in the face by a dog - 157 stitches. Then this past Monday I was fired. Things are good. :)

o___o

That sucks. Not sure what else to say. Except that I mentioned your name on the forum for the first time in a long time like 2 minutes ago. Speak of the devil, I s'pose.