You fucking wankers

E-rock, how goes the great white north?

I'm dead fucking broke, so I haven't bought a new album in about 3 years it seems, but I've been downloading high-quality bootlegs at an inhuman pace. Speaking of which...I have Marduk on the way. Muwahahahahahaha.

Why'd you mention my name?

It's alright. SNAFU. We should get that cursed Nasheim demo out very soon.

Heh, plenty of time for you to absorb your big-ole-piles-o'-unlistened-to-stuff then.

In the latest purchases thread. Take a look; Int pointed out that I buy a lot of CD's, and I said I was becoming the next markgugs. :D

Hopefully, I'll do one better and sue. Fuck, why not? We're a litigious society, so I'm gonna get mine. After that, I'm going to sue my company for wrongful termination. With any luck, I won't have to work for a few years. :D

Erik, that's funny, you'd think I'd make serious progress into my huge pile of unlistened to CDs...but noooooooo. Funny what living with a woman will do to you. *shakes head*

markgugs said:
I broke up with my girlfriend yet we still live together. 1 week later I was bit in the face by a dog - 157 stitches. Then this past Monday I was fired.
OK first things first, throw away all disposable razor blades and put away those Skepticism CDs. :erk:

markgugs said:
Hey, Ali, I think I've been in pretty good spirits all things considered! I haven't been drinking much, and I quit all drugs, so... *shrugs*

Besides, Helloween is next Thursday! \m/ :mad: \m/
Kickass!!!! Whether it's short lived or not, welcome back. Look at it this way dude, when you've hit bottom, there's nowhere to go but up. Sue the crap out of that @#$@#$###$ dog owner. Seriously, I hope things start to go your way soon man. That's some really, really rough shit to have to deal with all at once, let alone separately.

BTW, I never thought it would happen, but while you were gone, JayKeeley passed you in his number of UM posts. Amazing! Heh.

Dark One said:
Kickass!!!! Whether it's short lived or not, welcome back. Look at it this way dude, when you've hit bottom, there's nowhere to go but up. Sue the crap out of that @#$@#$###$ dog owner. Seriously, I hope things start to go your way soon man. That's some really, really rough shit to have to deal with all at once, let alone separately.
Jase, what's up? I hear you're coming up for Opeth? Sweet, bring Scott, I haven't had my fill of the gaylord lately.

The dog thing. Hrm. Not so easy. The dog is owned by a good friend, who's house I was staying at to get away from my girlfriend. On top of that, he & his wife don't have insurance. Bleh.

BTW, I never thought it would happen, but while you were gone, JayKeeley passed you in his number of UM posts. Amazing! Heh.
Why do you think I'm back? :D

markgugs said:
Jase, what's up? I hear you're coming up for Opeth?
Opeth at Irving Plaza? Damn straight! I'll find a way. I had too much fun at the last one not to experience it all over again. Just an amazing show. Hopefully this one won't be on the heels of an embarrassing Eagles playoff loss. :Spin:

markgugs said:
Sweet, bring Scott, I haven't had my fill of the gaylord lately.?
:lol: :lol: :lol: I'll see what I can do. Hopefully the night won't end with..... "Awwwww Mark...... I'm sooooooooo horny!":lol:

I'll even try to provide some comic relief by knocking over one of the bars again or something.

markgugs said:
The dog thing. Hrm. Not so easy. The dog is owned by a good friend, who's house I was staying at to get away from my girlfriend. On top of that, he & his wife don't have insurance. Bleh.
Ouch! The story just keeps getting worse! It's a wonder you haven't gone nucking futs yet! See what happens when you're not around metal? The Viking gods are unleashing Odin on ye ass! Meanwhile, Count Grishnackh is conspiring to burn you down from his prison cell! Noooooo!

markgugs said:
Why do you think I'm back? :D
Well......... the purple forum graphics are kinda cool. hehe.

Ok, done, whoo-hooo! :headbang: Myself and Scott are definitely in, our tickets are ordered and I reserved a Junior Suite room for that Friday and Saturday night on the Upper West Side at that place we stayed at before. I'm trying to get Jim to go to, but he'll be a last minute decision. I told him to get his ticket in advance though if he's leaning towards going, because I wouldn't want him to get shut out at the venue. Bring it on! Helllllllllllllllll Yeah!!

This is for Feb 27th in NY right? And Moonspell are supporting?

Wow, Opeth and Agalloch in NY in the same month. Have to admit, the best show of last year was Opeth at the Irving Plaza. \m/ :heh: \m/

JayKeeley said:
You got it! Along with some schmoe band known as Dirt Devil.... oh wait, I mean Devildriver. Yep, I'd MUCH rather have Dirt Devil on the tour than Kataklysm. **sarcasm mode off**

JayKeeley said:
Wow, Opeth and Agalloch in NY in the same month. Have to admit, the best show of last year was Opeth at the Irving Plaza. \m/ :heh: \m/
One of the greatest shows I've ever had the privilege to attend. Of course, Wacken was kinda cool as well. ;)

JayKeeley said:

Maybe for those of you who didn't go to Wacken. ;) Sorry JK, had to say that. :D