You gotta laugh!

Paxoman

Sep 10, 2002
A stranger in a strange land!
Visit site
I was bored so I thought I'd take a look at the O/D website. I read this -

'On Dec 22, while in Europe doing a show, Graham Oliver's UK home was broken into and his famous white Gibson SG guitar with the Jimi Hendrix image on it was stolen. The guitar was recovered within a day. The theif was caught trying to sell the guitar because of it being instantly recognizable as Graham Oliver's.'

Now anyone who is gonna break into someones home is complete scum. But I had to laugh at the bit about Grahams guitar being so recognizable that the theif was caught straight away! :lol:

Something that puzzled me was also made clear. When the Saxon name decision was announced, there was a bit of a debate about the decision on Bubblemouth.com. Well, in fact everyone was against the decision, with no one backing O/D. But then a few people started posting, supporting O/D. Why? Because O/D posted a link to Bubblemouth.com on their website, encouraging their fans to join in the debate! :lol: :lol:

Sad ain't it. Pity to hear that Grahams house got broke into, no one deservse that sort of shit.

I went to the official M/M saxon site to add something to there message board and I did. Basically I said very politely that as mush as I like Mickey and Mouse and the stuff they did with Saxon, they really are dragging the Saxon name down and should stop it as they are a poor cover act.
The funny thing is that it got deleted. I went back and did the same again and it happened again.
So I went again and wrote, Censorship, don't you just love it, and funnily enough that went to!

As Jmillion says on guestbook: *Falls over laughing at profile pics* :lol: :lol: :lol: And the profile pics are very funny, so take your time and check them out! :lol: And on the guestbook, only five messages supports O/D, rest 15 is all Saxon! :cool: