You guys wanna laugh? And possibly go on an Ass-kicking trip to England?

Dimmu from germany....gosh they are idiots!...and satanic...heh....someone should lock em up!faaast!
"Near the end of year 7 I went to a school disco and I was completely gothic. It was so funny because I got a lot of attention. "......speechless..

just out of curiosity, how much does it cost to travel from lets say edinburgh to london, and what would be the best method of travel, plane or train?

You cant blame them for not wasting braincells on where dimmu comes from really. :ill:
however everything else they said was pretty much blaha anyway. Kids nowadays...:erk:

NeedledWarheart said:
I could get there for like £30 :p

It's tempting to go down with a huge wet fish and slap some face, hahah
I'm going to england to visit a buddy of mine sometime in february marchish, and itd be nice to visit scotland and ireland and shit like. well considering most of my family is scottish.
but thirty pounds? thats half decent. I could definitely afford that.

Muhahaaa.....

Well, give these kiddis some OLDER Black Metal (and not just those Satanic guys from germany^^) and they'll dress normal again in a few seconds^^

But maybe its just a fake....but a funny one!

Why couldn't they be metalheads... why goths... thats so???? 80's?
They should be wearing camo shorts and have slayer hoodies... be drinking beer and assaulting strangers in the streets cause they dont like Metal... But no they have to be pussies and take the easy way out... hmmmh... :hotjump: :cry: :yuk: